Have i been taught right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree with you DannyMac,I'm sure we all learned different ways ,and there is many ways to skin cats ,but I'm not in the cat skinning game ,and I have kids that eat food not favours ,so I just do my work as it should be done ,and if that takes a little longer so be it ,at least I know it's done the right way ,and if that means laying down that just one coating well that's just what I'll do,we don't have 6 month courses here in Ireland to learn a trade,you do your time or your another cowboy giddy up

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Plenty of cowboy spreads in Ireland riding that tiger, they can't survive now but there was hundreds of them..but that aside we all do work our own ways and to the best of our abilities to keep customers and our good name going to buy that bia.

Plenty of **** spreads in the uk too ,i ran enough of them ,before 9 am Bengal lancers ,different folks different strokes,sure if you put up with it you deserve no better ,Aidios Amigos

Ive only ever worked with 1 irish spread. **** hot he was too. Thin as a rake apart from the biggest guiness belly ive ever seen. Smoked all day. Hed light his next fag off the one hes finishing.

Just see a gang of irish spreads kicked into touch for being abit sponge and brush happy, that said have seen plenty of local lads run for being rough as toast aswell, england is definatly multicultural when it comes to cowboys.

Wrong. As the saying goes "theres more than one way to skin a cat"

I don't turn up for anyone other than jobs I have on ,I don't don't sub off scumbag subbies,I paddle my own canoe ,if you turned up for me with that attitude I'd run ye,just like many before you ,get some manners

I don't turn up for anyone other than jobs I have on ,I don't don't sub off scumbag subbies,I paddle my own canoe ,if you turned up for me with that attitude I'd run ye,just like many before you ,get some manners

Super spread well that sums you up

Who? me?

It's all about opinions ,there is more than one way to skin a cat but there's a right and wrong way also

No offence intended superspread,I'm not sucking cock here it was my misunderstanding your post was intended for me ,I hope I haven't offended superspread

Don't you mean the right way superspread:flapper:

Of course its the right way (for you) that doesnt mean doing something a different way is wrong, does it? If the bond to the background and a flat even finish ready for decoration is achieved then its job done, is it not?

I agree old fella who taught me he used to use a b it of carpet tacked to a wooden float!sure his name was yoda or something

Of course its the right way (for you) that doesnt mean doing something a different way is wrong, does it? If the bond to the background and a flat even finish ready for decoration is achieved then its job done, is it not?
Ok u win :RpS_thumbup:

the only time to use a sponge is after a hard days spreading jump in the bath and let y missus sponge y alover

Status
Not open for further replies.