here we go

Yes, that one of the reasons I went in to plastering ,in school sat at back of class teacher did not give a f**k .went to school king eggberds totley but left thick as f**k ,don't think this would happen day

Being s**t at spelling is not dyslexia.

Being s**t at spelling is not dyslexia.
so if u leave school and cannot read and write and spell want the f**k is it, never hear dyslexia when I was at school your a bit slow that was it but nothing was done about it,would have like to have been a joiner,because when at school made my a mom ,a milk bottle holder out of wood it held 3 pints of milk,think that was my best acevment at shity school, so that when I thought plastering no reading or writing

so if u leave school and cannot read and write and spell want the f**k is it, never hear dyslexia when I was at school your a bit slow that was it but nothing was done about it,would have like to have been a joiner,because when at school made my a mom ,a milk bottle holder out of wood it held 3 pints of milk,think that was my best acevment at shity school, so that when I thought plastering no reading or writing

You’re just a bit slow mate. The way you think the things you do. Dyslexia is when you look at words and they move about etc.

G-mans dog!
D3959EEC-1003-4D5E-BF3E-1E7930A8B38A.gif

Thick c**t!! Lol

Yes when I was at school there was lads and lasses who to the rest of us was thick but in reality they probably had mental health issues. They usually ended up not coming to school to avoid being bullied, intimidated or made to feel inadequate.

I do remember a lad called John Bashforth. Quiet and thick so we thought. He couldn’t write but would not be bullied. He was quiet and never troubled anyone but take the piss and he would knock you out in one including teachers. I respected him.

He ended up being a talented artist with exhibitions of his work in London and on tv.

Have you considered Grammarly app? It corrects words for you and paid version also corrects your grammar.

Bit you have to admire his guts for keeping on here. I have been on this forum for years and the first bit of piss take of people’s grammar and they disappear. He isn’t going anywhere. He has now admitted to his writing problem so unless he quits we are going to have to get used to if.

While he’s admitting things how about we dig up his patio so Maria’s family can finally mourn

Bit you have to admire his guts for keeping on here. I have been on this forum for years and the first bit of piss take of people’s grammar and they disappear. He isn’t going anywhere. He has now admitted to his writing problem so unless he quits we are going to have to get used to if.
he doesn't exists

It can be

Obviously it’s part and parcel.

What im saying is every thick c**t who can’t spell can’t play the dyslexia card.

Same as some parents claiming their kids have ADHD when they’re just little shits.

Obviously it’s part and parcel.

What im saying is every thick c**t who can’t spell can’t play the dyslexia card.

Same as some parents claiming their kids have ADHD when they’re just little shits.
True i got a mate did big raves for years minted but cant spell for shite

Did bransons house years ago really nice bloke and his sisters house her name was jammy hoare