here we go

Members online

Andy has admitted to probably being dyslexic after my question. He appears to have not been diagnosed as dyslexic.

I know a very wealthy and good builder but he cant spell neither can my gas service engineer who is a very wealthy student accommodation landlord. I can spell usually but my handwriting is embarrassing.

It is an easy way to intimidate someone who cant spell. Cyber bullying comes to mind?

Or they will tag team the dislike button then high 5 with there little cocks.
49EBCA15-D305-42F0-93B9-96E996AE5EEC.gif

I remember a program about the channel tunnel. It showed Brits going to a well known warehouse where at the time youcould bring in as much beer and fags as you wanted. The owner was a self made millionaire who could not read or write but could make a fortune.

Not being able to write doesn’t make you thick.

I remember a program about the channel tunnel. It showed Brits going to a well known warehouse where at the time youcould bring in as much beer and fags as you wanted. The owner was a self made millionaire who could not read or write but could make a fortune.

Not being able to write doesn’t make you thick.

There’s a difference between book smart and money smart. The wealthiest people I’ve met aren’t book smart at all.