Job opportunity

Vincey

Private Member
I’m looking for a young person who’s interested in a career in plastering , based in the East Midlands at junction 25 on the m1, ideally you’d want to get stuck into the trade , I cover and will get you involved in all aspects of the trade but most of my work is outside so being ok working in all weathers will be a must
Part time or full time or on or thinking of starting apprenticeship, get in touch and we will get you cracking
Thanks Pete

That's a very decent offer, but these days nobody seems to want a trade career - all got ideas about IT/office work and health scares about trades. Their definitely scared of weather, travel everywhere by car now, happy to play footy in the rain but only for a little while.

Still looking great trade to learn all aspects, young enthusiast guy or girl derby or Nottingham areas get in touch , some great projects coming up just when the weathers gonna turn nice too

I’m looking for a young person who’s interested in a career in plastering , based in the East Midlands at junction 25 on the m1, ideally you’d want to get stuck into the trade , I cover and will get you involved in all aspects of the trade but most of my work is outside so being ok working in all weathers will be a must
Part time or full time or on or thinking of starting apprenticeship, get in touch and we will get you cracking
Thanks Pete
@Casper

You will struggle @Vincey

Just lost my 3rd of the year.

27 years old, gave him a van and fuel card & paid him £450 a week take home. Chucked him in a gang with a ritmo and silicone spray set up. No experience and got him off a plastering course through the job centre.

Lasted 2 months and gone to Ocado to deliver shopping.

They simply don’t want it.

Will try again next spring.

You will struggle @Vincey

Just lost my 3rd of the year.

27 years old, gave him a van and fuel card & paid him £450 a week take home. Chucked him in a gang with a ritmo and silicone spray set up. No experience and got him off a plastering course through the job centre.

Lasted 2 months and gone to Ocado to deliver shopping.

They simply don’t want it.

Will try again next spring.
That’s the problem the money probably isn’t to far off what you are paying him to deliver for ocado it’s easier for him to sit on his arse delivering then grafting

They don't get that the zero hours contracts for deliveries will go down the tubes when self driving deliveries arrive. I expect folk will get a phone call to come and pick it up off the van outside before it leaves in 5mins or too late. Premium service and charges for OAP's /immobiles etc.
Taxi drivers ditto. Several of the top industry IT's are predicting a lot of basic jobs and employment will go. e.g. Amazon wharehousing robots.

They don't get that the zero hours contracts for deliveries will go down the tubes when self driving deliveries arrive. I expect folk will get a phone call to come and pick it up off the van outside before it leaves in 5mins or too late. Premium service and charges for OAP's /immobiles etc.
Taxi drivers ditto. Several of the top industry IT's are predicting a lot of basic jobs and employment will go. e.g. Amazon wharehousing robots.
Already done with high street Bank branches,
Hate online banking and even worse if you want to speak to anyone.
Lost confidence with Barclays, been with them since my early 20's.

Good o
Thanks Pete
Good on you, can’t be doing with them myself. Been on my own since Xmas apart from 1 job where I got another spread in to help

I love cash love fukin counting it also gives me a sense of achievement when it's in my pocket an not goin to dingy rowing f**k*r in a posh hotel

Same
Job opportunity

Nice, but these days if your seen with that much dosh, or paying for something expensive in cash, in a lot of places they are obliged to tell HM Revenue via their bank, and/or Plod presumes you are A) dealing drugs, b) Stealing it/doing something illegal, or C) and their least preferred - defrauding HMRC. As Dollar says, it's all about control.

Nice, but these days if your seen with that much dosh, or paying for something expensive in cash, in a lot of places they are obliged to tell HM Revenue via their bank, and/or Plod presumes you are A) dealing drugs, b) Stealing it/doing something illegal, or C) and their least preferred - defrauding HMRC. As Dollar says, it's all about control.

If you payed your dues on it
They can call who they want—- cash is king

Wakey wakey

On line banking is the best thing that happened to banking. I get instant payment from my clients.

I get 50% like that

The other half are forgetful c**ts, ,"my other half will do it tonight" week later still nothing

Got to chase them up politely with gritted teeth.

kitchen fitter i know had a nest egg of 22,000 quid in cash put away, long story short , vat man came , and gave him a bill of 15,000 quid, he decided to bite the bullet and just paid it from his little stash, did not want to do it, but its paid now, its gone,

builder i know , had that much cash, i kid you not, he had 2 safes in the house,

some jobs i have done and expected to be paid by cheque and got cash, and some jobs i have done expected cash, and got a cheque, including 1 cheque for 20.00 quid, this from a bloke whose brother died and left carrier bags of cash all round the house