Life after plastering

Vincey

Private Member
Just become a turder @Vincey x

Everyday a different challenge, and at night, talk shite and annoy everyone on TPF :D
Lol I think I’d have to go into gardening services or similar if I ever did pack it all in , just reading all these old timers going on about lecturing etc is probably my worst nightmare stuck in a school building all time
Would send me mad

ChrispyUK

Lol I think I’d have to go into gardening services or similar if I ever did pack it all in , just reading all these old timers going on about lecturing etc is probably my worst nightmare stuck in a school building all time
Would send me mad
You would be a great teacher m8.

You have enthusiasm, and its infectious. Just be Vincey.

CeeVee

Would send me mad
Old timers lol.
Well I've had enough of this shite. I'm 45 and can't cope with the idea of doing this for another 20+ years.
Just trying to find the cheapest way of getting the nvq3 then its either SSSTS for site supervisor or a PTLLS to teach...

Gibbo

Old timers lol.
Well I've had enough of this shite. I'm 45 and can't cope with the idea of doing this for another 20+ years.
Just trying to find the cheapest way of getting the nvq3 then its either SSSTS for site supervisor or a PTLLS to teach...
i know a guy who does the nvq

Gibbo

its 1400 + vat for level 3 nvq

Gibbo

my mate is a private car driver picks up this russian kid from stansted airport to bring him back to his private school near here he is doing an a level in bartending reckons bartenders in dubai on on about 100 k a year

Gibbo

just spoken to him he only does london for some reason he reckons phone geason training they do nationwide