Lumpy walls

theclemo

Private Member
The walls look like that during daylight. The pictures are taken with the curtains drawn and not a light shining down on it. The photos show the worst part of 2 walls in the room.
At night or when the sun isn't out the walls look fine.
It's a s**t job then.

In the chaps defence he has agreed to come back next week, and obviously everyone can have bad days and deserve a chance to make good! I can deal with a certain amount of imperfections especially under direct downlighting but this seemed (now confirmed by all you helpful commenters) to be a little rough. I'll update you all next week after his return.
Lend him a speedskim
To be honest don't let him near it I've been plastering over 25years and this looks like the first wall I ever skimmed with a little training
We all have bad days but still he's worked it until it set .bad day or not you Still leave your work to a decent acceptable

QUOTE="Johno2167, post: 1201556, member: 38334"]It might if you use really thick linking paper lol[/QUOTE]
Like cardboard

zolco

Private Member
Bit of easyfill and lining paper crosslined will cover that, but then might just get @theclemo in to reskim it on the cheap

Bit of easyfill and lining paper crosslined will cover that, but then might just get @theclemo in to reskim it on the cheap
Yea then more easyfill and lining paper and then 10 coats of thick paint and move the light to other side of room