Lumpy walls

Members online

In the chaps defence he has agreed to come back next week, and obviously everyone can have bad days and deserve a chance to make good! I can deal with a certain amount of imperfections especially under direct downlighting but this seemed (now confirmed by all you helpful commenters) to be a little rough. I'll update you all next week after his return.
Lend him a speedskim
To be honest don't let him near it I've been plastering over 25years and this looks like the first wall I ever skimmed with a little training
We all have bad days but still he's worked it until it set .bad day or not you Still leave your work to a decent acceptable

QUOTE="Johno2167, post: 1201556, member: 38334"]It might if you use really thick linking paper lol[/QUOTE]
Like cardboard

I have had my walls re-skimmed, I said that I wasn't happy with the finish, his reply was that the light makes it look worse than what is is and I should accept the work his guy did. He is adamant this is an acceptable finish.
It doesn't look that bad in different light, but this is what it looks like when the sun is out.
I have never had plastering done before - am I being over fussy or should I accept that this is an OK job. Any advise is very appreciated.
That's what I would call a benidorm finish in this part of the world utter shite finish

On believable the wsy Everybody jumps in to say it's s**t job. It might be. But don't know what he went over. And so on. U should have told him that the light was going to be there and put one there while he was skimming. I'd love to just walk on to everyones skimming jobs that said it was s**t out of the blue and put lights down there walls. And put the pictures up here.
No excuse for that I always shine a halogen down my walls when troweling up that's just shite plastering no excuse

I have had my walls re-skimmed, I said that I wasn't happy with the finish, his reply was that the light makes it look worse than what is is and I should accept the work his guy did. He is adamant this is an acceptable finish.
It doesn't look that bad in different light, but this is what it looks like when the sun is out.
I have never had plastering done before - am I being over fussy or should I accept that this is an OK job. Any advise is very appreciated.
In my opinion hi by the way my honest opinion been plastering for over 40 years looked at some of the replies on here most either take the piss or haven't a clue what they are talking about that is very poor plastering should always provide your own light when plastering

In my opinion hi by the way my honest opinion been plastering for over 40 years looked at some of the replies on here most either take the piss or haven't a clue what they are talking about that is very poor plastering should always provide your own light when plastering
I do both

giphy (3).gif