lurkers

Members online

Why do you keep bringing up race ? No one else does
It is the weapon of choice for the liberal left and they are obsessed with it and if you happen to have an opposing view or opinion to theirs they are more than ready to place you in the racist camp . Look at what has happened in Telford .a blind eye was turned as no one in authority wanted to be beat with the racist stick.IMO

And again you cannot answer a direct question, you again go back to past crimes. We are talking here and now, young children being raped by gangs, and yet this doesn’t worry you, you condone it by saying well actually it’s ok because Saville did it.

You are a sick vile piece of s**t
I’m not you, or were you talking to the man in the mirror

It is the weapon of choice for the liberal left and they are obsessed with it and if you happen to have an opposing view or opinion to theirs they are more than ready to place you in the racist camp . Look at what has happened in Telford .a blind eye was turned as no one in authority wanted to be beat with the racist stick.IMO
Your obsession with hating Muslims and non white people and you’re super obsessive talk about young girls is alarming, either you were a victim which is terrible or you’re sick minded which is worse , get help
, speak to someone

Nobody can change the crimes committed in the past, but with the will of people, crimes can be prevented in the future, it’s shocking that the likes of you don’t care enough to call it out and have the problems dealt with, before more innocents are raped.

Your obsession with hating Muslims and non white people and you’re super obsessive talk about young girls is alarming, either you were a victim which is terrible or you’re sick minded which is worse , get help
, speak to someone
Sorry that was for an obsession based gps

Nobody can change the crimes committed in the past, but with the will of people, crimes can be prevented in the future, it’s shocking that the likes of you don’t care enough to call it out and have the problems dealt with, before more innocents are raped.
Either your educationally subnormal or you just have blindness reading stuff , I hate all predatory people whether they’re British or non British, white or otherwise, Christian or other , you can’t say the same , this “ I tolerate law abiding Muslims “ is laughable

, speak to someone
therefore-your-honor-i-rest-my-case.jpg

So we should just let Islam murder us, and remove our western values that Islam doesn’t tolerate?

Just let Muslim rape gangs carry on just because it’s not worth dealing with ?

Just let the liberal/leftie loons get away with pretending the above isn’t happening?
No of course not,people should be united against them.I detest Islam and what they stand for.But only a solid stance against them will work,not arguing amongst ourselves which was my point.

No of course not,people should be united against them.I detest Islam and what they stand for.But only a solid stance against them will work,not arguing amongst ourselves which was my point.
United against who exactly and why do you hate them ,

Either your educationally subnormal or you just have blindness reading stuff , I hate all predatory people whether they’re British or non British, white or otherwise, Christian or other , you can’t say the same , this “ I tolerate law abiding Muslims “ is laughable

I will ask you this question again please answer it

Why if a Christian man has sexual relations with an under 16 year old it’s rape

But Muslim grooming gangs is classed as consensual?

Why Is this ?

I will ask you this question again please answer it

Why if a Christian man has sexual relations with an under 16 year old it’s rape

But Muslim grooming gangs is classed as consensual?

Why Is this ?
Where can you substantiate that this is happening, it’s British law and British people , I don’t believe they are looking the other way , do you believe they are and are allowing this ?

I've never had a problem with any muslim. They do have some unpleasant qualities though. p**i building for a start - go and have a look at the state of Burnley. All run down to fcuk because they won't spend money. Pound shops everywhere because they won't spend money. Can't even get a decent feed because they won't spend money - they buy the cheapest ingredients so they can sell it Burger chips a knock off coke for £1.99.

What's dangerous about them is that they're believers. There's no talking to a man who thinks the Lord is with him.

Afghanistan was the best idea anyone had in a long time. Didn't even have to sniff out or round up the nutters, they selected themselves for the chop. By some estimates, 50,000 of them gone to meet Allah.

I've never had a problem with any muslim. They do have some unpleasant qualities though. p**i building for a start - go and have a look at the state of Burnley. All run down to fcuk because they won't spend money. Pound shops everywhere because they won't spend money. Can't even get a decent feed because they won't spend money - they buy the cheapest ingredients so they can sell it Burger chips a knock off coke for £1.99.

What's dangerous about them is that they're believers. There's no talking to a man who thinks the Lord is with him.

Afghanistan was the best idea anyone had in a long time. Didn't even have to sniff out or round up the nutters, they selected themselves for the chop. By some estimates, 50,000 of them gone to meet Allah.
Now describe your love of the Irish , Argentinians , Libyans etc

Now describe your love of the Irish , Argentinians , Libyans etc

I don't hate the Argies. I just think they've a cheek, going about helping themselves to other people's islands and they're stupid for thinking that the British wouldn't sail 8,000 miles to get them back.

I dislike all Arabs though, so we don't have to limit ourselves to the Libyans.

Where can you substantiate that this is happening, it’s British law and British people , I don’t believe they are looking the other way , do you believe they are and are allowing this ?

The Telford police force this week said it, social services have used this excuse, even calling them prostitutes

I don't hate the Argies. I just think they've a cheek, going about helping themselves to other people's islands and they're stupid for thinking that the British wouldn't sail 8,000 miles to get them back.

I dislike all Arabs though, so we don't have to limit ourselves to the Libyans.

You are funny and cheeky

Dumb fuks
Who's dumb?

If this is what I think it is, he's speaking in retaliation for a couple from (I think) Denmark who were turned away by border control on the basis that they were going to interview Tommy and give this speech.

Tommy flew out to them, interviewed them, does what he does best - which is throw it in the government's face - and took the speech, promising to deliver it himself.

I like Tommy. He's got guts.

Let me see if this will stream live to the site.

Tommy , god love Tommy , he did a pretend fight last week and videos it

Tommy is a very sophisticated political agitator.

He puts up with all sorts of sh!t on the back of being called a racist when in fact, all he's asking for is no special treatment for Muslims.

Allah's Inch must not trump the law of the land and sometimes it seems that it does.

You probably won't be surprised to hear that I like Pat Condell too.

Tommy appeals to knuckle draggers , sophistication my ass , he’s a gnat basically, says what appeals to white fat middle aged men who watch daytime tv , blame foreigners especially Muslims, it’s the same thing Putin does to destabilise Europe and loads pander to these views , it’s been pumped into the mainstream media and social media , people are fed t”their views” much like young soldiers are fed the governments view of the world

Tommy appeals to knuckle draggers , sophistication my ass , he’s a gnat basically, says what appeals to white fat middle aged men who watch daytime tv , blame foreigners especially Muslims, it’s the same thing Putin does to destabilise Europe and loads pander to these views , it’s been pumped into the mainstream media and social media , people are fed t”their views” much like young soldiers are fed the governments view of the world

Again why is it police and social services see it as consent for Muslim men to rape under age girls ?
Why are sharia councils allowed & sharia law.
British law should apply to all and only British law

How about fgm ?

Muslim women why do they not enjoy the same freedoms as other women ?

Why do the liberals never defend Muslim women ? But yet cry women’s rights and equality all the time ?

And so on and so on

But just carry on ignoring these issues

Again why is it police and social services see it as consent for Muslim men to rape under age girls ?
Why are sharia councils allowed & sharia law.
British law should apply to all and only British law

How about fgm ?

Muslim women why do they not enjoy the same freedoms as other women ?

Why do the liberals never defend Muslim women ? But yet cry women’s rights and equality all the time ?

And so on and so on

But just carry on ignoring these issues
it's British police and British laws that they work under , I don't believe they work to sharia law,they can't legally or morally, British law is all I have ever observed or worked to ,
You write as if knowledgeable but you're so limited in your understanding,lots of Muslim women have the same freedom as others , lots drink,smoke,dress in a western fashion, f**k about like all other young people, the narrow boxes that suit your view isn't working , obviously there are instances where you are right in isolation but not isolated enough , ps I'm a plasterer and do not influence British police or court policy , you do influence the hate brigade,pouring poison on to social media ,hoping someone will"do,something " but your hands will be clean eh

it's British police and British laws that they work under , I don't believe they work to sharia law,they can't legally or morally, British law is all I have ever observed or worked to ,
You write as if knowledgeable but you're so limited in your understanding,lots of Muslim women have the same freedom as others , lots drink,smoke,dress in a western fashion, f**k about like all other young people, the narrow boxes that suit your view isn't working , obviously there are instances where you are right in isolation but not isolated enough , ps I'm a plasterer and do not influence British police or court policy , you do influence the hate brigade,pouring poison on to social media ,hoping someone will"do,something " but your hands will be clean eh

Sharia councils exist in this country, and yes I am knowledgeable, I was brought up in Luton I have seen it and see it happening.

You are just deluded and do not want to see it,
Or just refuse to admit it.

Sharia councils exist in this country, and yes I am knowledgeable, I was brought up in Luton I have seen it and see it happening.

You are just deluded and do not want to see it,
Or just refuse to admit it.
Luton ,that's run by the BNP ,white British warriors ,Muslims wouldn't dare go near there ,with Tommy Robinson,criminal/ fraudster / child of immigrants running the 'hood' the bulldog spirit ,and ye post online .love it

Sharia law is alive and well in the UK, but it's camouflaged and supposedly voluntary.

The principal of Sharia is that it's mediation with three persons at the table not just two. Have to consider how you're going to stay good with Allah, you see?

So, when you go to mediation and ask how to resolve your problem and stay good with Allah, then hey presto! You just submitted to Sharia law.

Now, this would be fine and dandy if it was entirely voluntary but it's not because people who don't take care to stay good with Allah face reprisals.