lurkers

Sorry thought you were talking about the Irish referendum, I put the French one in because you seemed interested in these things

No. I detest the French. If my hero, clever, handsome and brave Lord Nelson hated them, then that's good enough for me.

The cheese eating surrender monkeys.

The only thing I'm interested in is getting away from them.

No. I detest the French. If my hero, clever, handsome and brave Lord Nelson hated them, then that's good enough for me.

So you are not down with boris’s bridge then ?

So you are not down with boris’s bridge then ?

Wouldn't have thought so.

"Firstly you must always implicitly obey orders, without attempting to form any opinion of your own regarding their propriety. Secondly, you must consider every man your enemy who speaks ill of your king; and thirdly you must hate a Frenchman as you hate the devil."

My point was the difference in the yes and no vote being good enough then but not when we had a referndum, also the Irish had a referendum on Maastricht and voted it through by 63%. Like you I detest the French, more the Southern ones as they were the ones who surrendered so their part of the country didn’t get smashed and they left part of their fleet in sheik el somewhere which the Germans could have got hold of so Churchill ordered it sunk, Great man