Multifinish when dry!!!!

Members online

A new Multi Media Interface knob eh

Zombie mate I never comment on multi finish threads as unifinish is far better as you know but when I do skim I just don’t care anymore mate , we are to old now to be worrying how it looks brother
Just let the multi turds do the stressing
about how s**t there’s is, and those builder punks who pick up a trowel and have a go lol

Zombie mate I never comment on multi finish threads as unifinish is far better as you know but when I do skim I just don’t care anymore mate , we are to old now to be worrying how it looks brother
Just let the multi turds do the stressing
about how s**t there’s is, and those builder punks who pick up a trowel and have a go lol

I have a conscience skywalker, but I’m the only turder in the country that does :bailando:

This is it @essexandy 100% agree.

When I was taught we used to get a bollocking if our walls didn't look right when dried even if they would be perfect when painted etc.

That's always stayed with me and imo was always a sign of a proper spread.

I just can't work out how you can finish a set timesd perfect that looks perfect then can drop back 2 days later and looks like a car crash when dry then perfect again when painted!

I just can't see how that can be from flexis trowel alone etc!
Mate we don't use flexi's, it's not them causing in. Carbon, stainless Marshalltown it makes little difference. It's the plaster that's gone wonky mate not us, despite what @The Apprentice and @BritishGypsum might want us all to think. They've changed the gear but won't admit it.

Last edited:
If your using flex trowels mate ....I use water after I've flattened down.
When it's still a bit wet.
Spreads finish out eveningly.
Then 2 dry cross trowels.
Hitting it too late with flex causes cloudy walls mate (y)
When you say you use water what exactly do you mean? Are you spraying water on or just wetting your trowel down constantly earlier than you would of before? Water marks are showing up more than they used to, but aren't noticeable when painted

When you say you use water what exactly do you mean? Are you spraying water on or just wetting your trowel down constantly earlier than you would of before? Water marks are showing up more than they used to, but aren't noticeable when painted

I just grease it up at the start of the gauge mate brush splash trowel.
Wasnt gonna post because the local fishermen disagree :llorando:

Over 100m skimmed before 1.30 (y)
With no "clouds".

Attachments

• IMG_20190426_130415.jpg
    IMG_20190426_130415.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 399
  • IMG_20190426_123251.jpg
    IMG_20190426_123251.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 393
  • IMG_20190426_123151.jpg
    IMG_20190426_123151.jpg