Status
Not open for further replies.

flat boy skim

Private Member
my dad gave me this old trowel

Last edited:
I started with one of those they where good for ceiling they do not flex like the marshalltown but tyzack went to the dogs when they were taken over :RpS_thumbsup: Have a go

It was your dads FFs flat boy , you can't put a price on sentiment ! ...... On the other hand if the price is right?:RpS_sneaky::RpS_sneaky:

It was your dads FFs flat boy , you can't put a price on sentiment ! ...... On the other hand if the price is right?:RpS_sneaky::RpS_sneaky:
lol i was only wondering mate ,what would someone pay for one of these,and he did give me 3 of them!

Nothing lol, ive got one given to me bran new about 30 years ago my mate moved into a new house and found it in his loft with a gauging trowel still wrapped in the oiled paper they came in i converted it into a pool trowel with the help of an angle grinder just found it to stiff for anything else, its in Spain at the mo ile post a pic when i go out next month.

In the day of the Centenary trowel you used to get double and single shank but did anybody have a C7 or a C7B for floating? Oh for the days when Tyzack were the dogs

Used for backing plaster/concreting/floor screeding the C7 had a straight handle and the sexy C7B had a curved handle. I will get round to taking a pic of my C7B

:RpS_lol: it seemed funny when i wrote it lol i must learn to put some smileys on the end of my posts :RpS_blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.