Overnight stay

Members online

We were saying last night we would like to go to Edinburgh for New Year’s Eve, travel up day before stay nice hotel etc.
Went out for a couple of drinks last night but was home for 10.30 had g&t in bed watching jools again lol!

We were saying last night we would like to go to Edinburgh for New Year’s Eve, travel up day before stay nice hotel etc.
Went out for a couple of drinks last night but was home for 10.30 had g&t in bed watching jools again lol!
Jools' Annual Hootenanny is always prerecorded. Was filmed on 12th December last year. Don't seem right somehow. Still very good

Jools' Annual Hootenanny is always prerecorded. Was filmed on 12th December last year. Don't seem right somehow. Still very good
Yes , we went to jools Holland filming once (it's free, just contact them and put yourself on the list) it was the spring hootenanny edition but was the middle of winter. Stood next to Macy gray all night, big ole girl.

Need some recommendations.

Looking for a nice place to go on Saturday and stay over with the lady. Nice hotel, nice meal etc. I was thinking of York, but we’ve not long been there. She mentioned Manchester, I’ve not been before.

Any recommendations
Near Milton Keynes is a place called whittlebury hall. Look it up. She will be all over u if you go there

Was rammed at scarbourgh.
@Smudger1 just having me super

Attachments

• 20190101_163036.jpg
    20190101_163036.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 173
  • 20190101_163040.jpg
    20190101_163040.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 172
  • 20190101_191955.jpg
    20190101_191955.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 153
Need some recommendations.

Looking for a nice place to go on Saturday and stay over with the lady. Nice hotel, nice meal etc. I was thinking of York, but we’ve not long been there. She mentioned Manchester, I’ve not been before.

Any recommendations
North Wales snowdon. Mountain air you might be lucky snow on the Peak

Coming down to buy me a beer?? Jolly nice of you :birra:
No problem. Although in the old days, in our early twenties we ventured to farms to buy scrumpy in that area. Ended up jumping off rocks fully clothed. Can't believe im still alive.... ah memories.

No problem. Although in the old days, in our early twenties we ventured to farms to buy scrumpy in that area. Ended up jumping off rocks fully clothed. Can't believe im still alive.... ah memories.
You must’ve tried the Cornish rattler cider?? Good stuff

Yes , we went to jools Holland filming once (it's free, just contact them and put yourself on the list) it was the spring hootenanny edition but was the middle of winter. Stood next to Macy gray all night, big ole girl.

I have been in a few audiences... quite good fun and when myself and Jane were younger it was a cheap day/night out