Overnight stay

@John j eye candy

F01CD1A4-37CC-49C0-9F72-064DB4AE8459.jpeg

North coast, treyarnnon the ole fave. Daymer bay last year, but bumped into David Cameron on the beach so won't be going there again.
Yes that would ruin anybodies holiday.

I was trying to get some lager once of the shelf of a supermarket and this fat scruffy wan*er was in the way. I wish Boris would have home delivery instead of clogging the isles.

Chester is looking promising as not been

Chester my arse, you big gayer. Old people, students and puffs. Same as York.

Get thee to Manchester. Inquire in the Lair. I will advise you where to go once you tell me what you want.

Chester my arse, you big gayer. Old people, students and puffs. Same as York.

Get thee to Manchester. Inquire in the Lair. I will advise you where to go once you tell me what you want.

Some rohypnol to knock mrss out then a pre op thai ladi boi who arrives in a suitcase pre-lubed. So I’m thinking town centre?

My mrs just looked at that place and couldnt believe the prices. Her place is 79 euro b&b for that date.

A week in luton
No she spend ages online . I.ve not got patience . Once got a 250 a night room in York for 80 quid in August. Last min deal like.
She says I.ve found 4 nights in a luxury apartment should I book it . I.m in two minds until she says its 90 quid .....why not.

No she spend ages online . I.ve not got patience . Once got a 250 a night room in York for 80 quid in August. Last min deal like.
She says I.ve found 4 nights in a luxury apartment should I book it . I.m in two minds until she says its 90 quid .....why not.

Find me one in Chester lol

Find me one in Chester lol
You off for one night. I enjoyed it. Bit of a drive from here though . Went to zoo next door but everything was inside cause of weather. Had a good five mins watching chimps shag though

You off for one night. I enjoyed it. Bit of a drive from here though . Went to zoo next door but everything was inside cause of weather. Had a good five mins watching chimps shag though
Mirrors on ceiling?