Radio.

Members online

This is what you want!! :LOL:
you was the geezer if you had one of these in the 90s(y)

Gets smaller.
As a large rolling wave gets further up the beach its squashed height in proportion to the depth is increased , just as in the reverse effect of a trumpets expanding cone where a high frequency ( from your lips ) travels down the expanding cone the tone changes to a lower frequency

As a large rolling wave gets further up the beach its squashed height in proportion to the depth is increased , just as in the reverse effect of a trumpets expanding cone where a high frequency ( from your lips ) travels down the expanding cone the tone changes to a lower frequency
Their was supposed to be a full stop after squashed , lol

Probably a comma , as you may expect English is not my first language , that's gobldygoop

Reverse cone over speaker increases the pitch ( reduces the tone from base to hi ) , I'm bored with it as well I've got me later dots to play with

Solution to tone down makita
Get drunk
Nick traffic cone
Realize in the morning your missus doesn't like her present so cut the top off ( bin the bottom bit ) so it fits over the speaker front then cut the top off and bin that , you now have a cone 5" to 4" diameter silicone over the speaker
Wavelength of sound is reduced ,,,, tone control
Ain't life fun

Solution to tone down makita
Get drunk
Nick traffic cone
Realize in the morning your missus doesn't like her present so cut the top off ( bin the bottom bit ) so it fits over the speaker front then cut the top off and bin that , you now have a cone 5" to 4" diameter silicone over the speaker
Wavelength of sound is reduced ,,,, tone control
Ain't life fun

Very good. Will try it out. Thanks teach :estudioso:

Don't worry you can skip the " what am I going to do with these dot lazers , let me know your pi55ed again and well go from their