Retirement

All said it's very f****** tempting when you hear ear you can get £12,000 no VAT man, of 6 plants every 8 weeks what a retirement plan, don't know how much truth there is to it
You grow plant till it changes to flower stage and chop for cuttings , set these and they are immediately in flower mode ( single node mode ), they shoot up as a single stem so no wasted space , few weeks later switch the light cycle , immediate reaction , buds up as one long sticky icky stem , 8 weeks from setting but the donor plant has to be grown first ( different time by variety but 2-4 months from seed )

You grow plant till it changes to flower stage and chop for cuttings , set these and they are immediately in flower mode ( single node mode ), they shoot up as a single stem so no wasted space , few weeks later switch the light cycle , immediate reaction , buds up as one long sticky icky stem , 8 weeks from setting but the donor plant has to be grown first ( different time by variety but 2-4 months from seed )
F*** knows I work my b*ll***s off for a living

Attachments

• IMG_20191003_152702.jpg
    IMG_20191003_152702.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 301
As the long standing members will know I'm coming up to 38...2 years off retirement age. Just wondering if anyone is still plastering over 40 and how it feels...because ever since 36 I get funny aches and pains everyday, some the same some new...and I think I'm getting slower and more expensive.

Has anyone managed to (or plan to) do anything else when they hit 40?
Best pension you can have is 10 pound a week to one side miners two pound on the lotto It safer than putting it in a private pension

Best pension you can have is 10 pound a week to one side miners two pound on the lotto It safer than putting it in a private pension
My pensions worth f**k all . So is wifes . Were looking to see if we can withdraw and get another property

My pensions worth f**k all . So is wifes . Were looking to see if we can withdraw and get another property
Waste of time private pension unless yor pilot or doctor that can put thousand in it for my time I would need half million in my pot. To get a enough pension to survive on. I think many people that are working today are really going to struggle when they come to retire especially if they can't work due to ill health

Waste of time private pension unless yor pilot or doctor that can put thousand in it for my time I would need half million in my pot. To get a enough pension to survive on. I think many people that are working today are really going to struggle when they come to retire especially if they can't work due to ill health
And the turkeys in parilment going to worry abut us f**k are they. Ther only concerned about one thing lining ther own dirty pockets

Priceless , tell everyone to do likewise ,

Looks like the ideal location for wedding receptions with glam camping
Yes that was sort of a plan at one point.
We had a decent size marquee and seventy-five guests for my fiftieth, with a hogroast and music through an amp run off a generator. It went really well but we're not sure that we'd like clearing up after a load of drunken strangers that don't respect the place like our friends did.
Glamping could be a possibility for the future.

Last edited:
We had a decent size marquee and seventy-five guests for my fiftieth, with a hogroast and music through an amp run off a generator. It went really well but we're not sure that we'd like clearing up after a load of fricken strangers that don't respect the place like our friends did.
Hey I could fetch family with tent

We had a decent size marquee and seventy-five guests for my fiftieth, with a hogroast and music through an amp run off a generator. It went really well but we're not sure that we'd like clearing up after a load of drunken strangers that don't respect the place like our friends did.
not wishing my life away il be morgatge free 52 53. I've got income from second home I can hopefully then pack it in winter time do little plastering jobs over the summer if I get a big job sub it out make something on it il never retire worst mistake you can do. It just finding the balance whithout killing your self when you reach a certain age

No such thing as easy money.

@Topspread16 got a Bayern and lfc top left and 5 sleeves of fags if.you know anyone

I have to disagree mate...if you find a niche market...you can print money. Last couple of weeks I've earned around £500 a day and mostly been at home doing paperwork.

Will be taking off a month December/January.

not wishing my life away il be morgatge free 52 53. I've got income from second home I can hopefully then pack it in winter time do little plastering jobs over the summer if I get a big job sub it out make something on it il never retire worst mistake you can do. It just finding the balance whithout killing your self when you reach a certain age

Personally I would never pay off the mortgage.

I have to disagree mate...if you find a niche market...you can print money. Last couple of weeks I've earned around £500 a day and mostly been at home doing paperwork.

Will be taking off a month December/January.

You will do , you got subbies not registered for tax ,( your words)