super flex trowell nela or refina?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marshy only has one good eye
Wish you and your twin would leave me alone !!

PM me your address - I will send you the new NeLa and I know you will change your thoughts mate.
sorry ryan. it was poor choice of words there. they are not shiite. they are sexy trowels. think i said that when they first came out and i got one. high quality trowels. and i like the cork handle, though i didnt like it at first. and its not just a gimmick. yeah mine did break, and you did offer to replace it many times, and i was using it and liking it till it got to the point where i couldnt use it anymore. and i used it for the final two swipes by choice because it worked for me. if it was my heartfelt opinion i would stick by it like gbs and thatcher but its not so no hard feelings. i wouldnt be happy if someone went around slagging my work off if id offered to correct something . this is why i was on about the self exclusion thing.

sorry ryan. it was poor choice of words there. they are not shiite. they are sexy trowels. think i said that when they first came out and i got one. high quality trowels. and i like the cork handle, though i didnt like it at first. and its not just a gimmick. yeah mine did break, and you did offer to replace it many times, and i was using it and liking it till it got to the point where i couldnt use it anymore. and i used it for the final two swipes by choice because it worked for me. if it was my heartfelt opinion i would stick by it like gbs and thatcher but its not so no hard feelings. i wouldnt be happy if someone went around slagging my work off if id offered to correct something . this is why i was on about the self exclusion thing.

No worries mate. Still send me your address! Replacement needs to be sent!!

On a serious note,

I know some will like one and others will like another - that's life and your the guys using them so it's your choice.

We have made lots of improvemnts on the NeLa s*p*r*lex since its launch.

These improvements have been made from the fb you guys give.

@Marshy for example helped us out a lot with the NeLa Premium and the product has improved massively in his eyes :)
He squints a lot though

Gets a new one free, now loves it, my Lord ,I object

There is a feeling amongst sellers and users that lots of trowels are damaged by heavy handed users, too date not one spread has ever admitted to damaging a trowel because of his or hers rough usage ,this will not change , the roughest users will complain the most,this won't change either , just saying ....

f**k**g turn coat

I helped skim a house last week with roughly 1000m in it ....big old house.

3 gangs in house to get it done quick .
The other lads could clearly see the difference in finishing with a nela.

With the 18" nela I skimmed 500m of the house in 4 days (big square rooms)

They are a great trowel......if I done this with a mt the palms of my hands would be on fire.

But I also mix in refina when skimming !!

They are a great trowel......if I done this with a mt the palms of my hands would be on fire.

Three gangs in a 1000m house yet you do 500 m on your own in 4 days ,with an 18inch nela ,

Gets a new one free, now loves it, my Lord ,I object
no it was just a bit off the cuff. a bit nasty when there was no need. there obviously not shiite. i dont know. just like give peace a chance. theres no need for vindictive sniping like that. just a stupid comment because mine broke but they have the guarantee and he offered to replace it ages ago. now im wondering if im easily influenced :(

Sorry what do mean by mix in refina. You mean refina trowel?

no it was just a bit off the cuff. a bit nasty when there was no need. there obviously not shiite. i dont know. just like give peace a chance. theres no need for vindictive sniping like that. just a stupid comment because mine broke but they have the guarantee and he offered to replace it ages ago. now im wondering if im easily influenced :(
Have you been cassied, only teasing pal

Oh stop ,you're hurting the last bastion of self respect,, ha ha ..

Have you been cassied, only teasing pal
I take it
That is for one individual trowel mate. It's one of my dealers TW Wholesale. They have no stock so bump the price up so they don't lose their EBay listing
Me and my mate want a twin pack of 14 inch s*p*r*lex. Your not showing stock online. Do you have 2 in the showroom if so how much. I think he said he last bought two from tw wholesale for around £70.

Megamix......yeah flatten with mt.
Then nela supaflex
Then refina supaflex.

Refina seems to tidy up angles and ceiling lines better mate.

Then let it go right off before a wet nela.
Quick run with plastic.

Turns out nice mate.

I take it

Me and my mate want a twin pack of 14 inch s*p*r*lex. Your not showing stock online. Do you have 2 in the showroom if so how much. I think he said he last bought two from tw wholesale for around £70.

Give me a call on 01242236699 tomorrow and I can arrange it for you mate

Status
Not open for further replies.