super flex trowell nela or refina?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a feeling amongst sellers and users that lots of trowels are damaged by heavy handed users, too date not one spread has ever admitted to damaging a trowel because of his or hers rough usage ,this will not change , the roughest users will complain the most,this won't change either , just saying ....
Funny you should that I broke a Nela premium on some rock hard dash my own fault that's why I ain't moaned about it .

Got the replacement today, @Plasterers1StopShop. Many thanks. You're a gent. Like I've oftentimes said, it's a lovely trowel. Seems a touch heavier than the previous? Will give it a twirl on Saturday. Can't wait.

Attachments

• super flex trowell nela or refina?
    1435871624977.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 361
Got the replacement today, @Plasterers1StopShop. Many thanks. You're a gent. Like I've oftentimes said, it's a lovely trowel. Seems a touch heavier than the previous? Will give it a twirl on Saturday. Can't wait.
There has certainly been a change from the old ones,I have a couple of older versions and one new one,I only used one of the old ones about the same amount as I've used the new one and there is a difference,I like them both I think for some reason the new one feels more robust,the blades look the same thickness but maybe a better grade of steel has been used.

Advertising ??? Or hoping for a free shipment to
It wasn't a freebie. It was a replacement. I used the old one until I just couldn't use it anymore. Ryan offered to replace it months ago but I just never got around to it. I was just lucky that the Nela range offers a full five year guarantee * I think only the Kia's seven year guarantee surpasses that.

* subject to not pulling the blade in the wrong direction

Are bespoke trowels available? Thought I read it on here or was it a joke lol.
@Jurek just been starting to make a sponge on a pole for ceilings lol. Handy in this hot weather!!
@Plasters1StopShop

@Jurek just been starting to make a sponge on a pole for ceilings lol. Handy in this hot weather!!
@Plasters1StopShop

They were available mate, not at the moment though. Will be offering it again in a month or so mate :maraca:

@Plasters1StopShop
yeah ryan did them at P1SS. think they were about £50. like one of those swivel sanding heads that you can put on a pole but with a sponge instead. if ive got the staging set up or my long hop up i can just walk back with a normal anyway. made me laugh when i read that. made me think of a thread on here i read a few years ago when ceevee discovered the sponge. dont know the guy but he has few videos on youtube and knows his stuff. he starts off with the heretic viewpoint but by the end of the thread is using a sponge mop he got from tesco or somewhere on the ceilings . class

https://www.plasterersforum.com/threads/brush-v-sponge-sponge-is-king.42584/

Status
Not open for further replies.