The gym and plastering

Members online

Tried to do 25k in less than an hour on the static bike........just....just missed it.....pffft. Power setting 10, tried to keep revs over 80..... hard work.

I was in half descnt shape 2 and half years ago just let me sen go . Planning on doing Jacobs ladder on mtb in June so need to loose the 2 stone that I have put on

Tried to do 25k in less than an hour on the static bike........just....just missed it.....pffft. Power setting 10, tried to keep revs over 80..... hard work.
The rowing machine makes me sick, a savage session on the concept 2 leaves me wrecked.

Think having little en didnt help.( I mean baby) things are settling now. Once I.m in here i.m ok its just drgging me sen in. ... 7.30 while 5 Christ thats a long day

I don't even know all these terms so definitely not been to the gym in a while, don't know what a concept is

I don't even know all these terms so definitely not been to the gym in a while, don't know what a concept is
The best rowing machine about the one the Olympic rowers train on, get your trainers on fatboy and get running ;)

Think having little en didnt help.( I mean baby) things are settling now. Once I.m in here i.m ok its just drgging me sen in. ... 7.30 while 5 Christ thats a long day
Yes a bit of a long day on daywork just trying to get the money in after Xmas (y) need to push on this year, full steam ahead 2018.....

There are contraptions in the gym that I have no idea how to use.......
I see people on them, but ......
Tomorrow I’m gonna do another hour on the bike, then an hour rowing ( hopefully)......ironically making all that effort and going nowhere.....metaphor for life....

One thing I can't do is go running. I.ll do half hour on running maching now and again and its soul destroying

There are contraptions in the gym that I have no idea how to use.......
I see people on them, but ......
Tomorrow I’m gonna do another hour on the bike, then an hour rowing ( hopefully)......ironically making all that effort and going nowhere.....metaphor for life....
I'm going to do maybe a 10-15 minute run tomorrow fingers crossed...I ran a 57 minute ten miler in 2010, fallen a long way

One thing I can't do is go running. I.ll do half hour on running maching now and again and its soul destroying
Used to run when younger, but think it’s done more damage than good......@lodan is a runner, isn’t he?
My hip and knee can’t stand it.......hence the static bike.

Used to run when younger, but think it’s done more damage than good......@lodan is a runner, isn’t he?
I go on mtb 2 to 3 time.s a week. Just binge eat at a week end

Running on a machine is torture but could do it all day outside

Sell you a retired sheepdog if you want?

18/yrs old

s**t with kids and grumpy as fook.

Chews everything like a puppy.

Hard to handle until you get to know her (which to be frank - took me three years, so is unlikely)

Skittish and snappy.

Grumpy and unfriendly.

Only bitten me once.

Very clever though.

Offers
Sounds like your kindred spirit! ;)

Sounds like your kindred spirit! ;)

Issa good deg.

Outside, when she's thinking how to do the job right, she's smart as a guardsman.

It's inside, when she doesn't have much to think about that she can be a handful.

I gather it's fairly typical of the breed.

I always got shin splints from doing too much skipping and roadwork, cycling and rowing more friendly on the joints I think.

Issa good deg.

Outside, when she's thinking how to do the job right, she's smart as a guardsman.

It's inside, when she doesn't have much to think about that she can be a handful.

I gather it's fairly typical of the breed.
You just got to be the boss.... according to that dominatrix dog whisperer woman on telly

You just got to be the boss.... according to that dominatrix dog whisperer woman on telly

Pfft. That fat lesbian hasn't a patch on me.

First thing I did was convince the dog that I am he cleverest and kindest man in the universe.

Then I invited her to be my helper.

She thinks that she is the right hand man of the cleverest man in the universe.

She also thinks it's a democracy.

She is wrong on both counts but she does what the Great Man says - often before she's asked.

I'm going to do maybe a 10-15 minute run tomorrow fingers crossed...I ran a 57 minute ten miler in 2010, fallen a long way
You weren’t smoking back then? 10 miles is a respectable distance I don’t think I’d ever done more than 8 or 9 , got Strava or similar apps now to track butvi don’t run much anymore

Pfft. That fat lesbian hasn't a patch on me.

First thing I did was convince the dog that I am he cleverest and kindest man in the universe.

Then I invited her to be my helper.

She thinks that she is the right hand man of the cleverest man in the universe.

She also thinks it's a democracy.

She is wrong on both counts but she does what the Great Man says - often before she's asked.
Fat ? No no wrong lady

Done it a couple of times. Keeping a pace of 500m in 2 minutes all the way through. Not easy!

I need to get back at it. I've proper slipped.

Fcuking hate them first couple of weeks when you can't walk properly after a beasting.