Uni failure

Members online

No members online now.
Don’t use it very simple, you mugs and your clients are just bg’s guinea pigs, and when it goes wrong they are not interested.
I agree with some of that,,,,though all plasters will go tested out there,,,board finish,multi so on.we never had internet then to report failures.they were launched before i started.that aint no defence of the product its a fact.we do know when it was launched it messed up,,,maybe it has again bg no where i am if they want to speak to me.bottom line is strong light clearly weakened it.

BG are on a winner, they charge double for a load of crap, then when it falls off you get to use another of there crap products to put it right.
2 sales for the price of 3.

That bg over a beer will be interesting when a bag of uni comes out or is it just yes men who are invited?

That bg over a beer will be interesting when a bag of uni comes out or is it just yes men who are invited?
You send your name in and they send the invite I believe , one spread coming from France to it, some travel over 400 miles to these do's

They have asked me to do a book signing on the night but I must promise not to mention uni or sniff around @Vincey partner :) told them I will make my mind up on the night depending how many pints and lines I've had ;)

If flynny goes doesn’t that alienate the 99% of Plasterer’s in the uk? No wonder they have to ship them in from France

They have asked me to do a book signing on the night but I must promise not to mention uni or sniff around @Vincey partner :) told them I will make my mind up on the night depending how many pints and lines I've had ;)
c47f1e5e1fceb2f02eedb2d6cb671c75.jpg
Good luck with that:vomito: