DominoRemoved

DSC00020-1.jpg

DSC00021-1.jpg

DSC00019-1.jpg

DSC00018-1.jpg

DSC00004-1.jpg

DSC00001-1.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

what a good day man thanks a lot for letting me pop over and having a go to day grate bunch of guys and WOW what a bit of kit
i even was given the chance too have a goo one the gun and rule.
i was running the g5 and man i loved it cant wait too get back on site with these guys agen
i may not be that fastest or the best but ill lern.
BIG THANKKS AGEN GUYS
ill be putting in a order soon with lord and downing for some kit
ps the last pic was the wall i did first time useing a g5

Last edited:
like the curved beadless reveals.......looks good stood back but never been convinced on the machine style roughcast in mono. It is quick tho.....no scratching back and banging out finished areas twice as big in a day, can't fault it butts

ok butt not been machining much of late....all thin coat and insulation by hand mostly. Got a funeral parlour coming up in a thick coat acrylic......itching to do some mono man. You still holding out for the rita L

does my head in when they fill the hopper over the grill. It blows all over the city and on my black van.
Theres no annoying vents above the lintils !! did you bash em

thats how they asked for it to be meshed and bearing in mind they left us quarter of a roll we had to go tight. Goody that picture of the texturing was after a first pass so still a bit light once its completly covered it does look quite nice although we find the silver pearl a lot harder to texture with then the cream, the bullnose corners do look really nice actually.

give us a piccy guys of the finished texture. didn somebody say weep vents were not required anymore??

les, you can **** off about your meshing. what do you know, you lot call a hawk a handboard for ffs. goody, that is the finish the contractor wants.

some say it's wrong and some F. Off what do you know so am none the wiser spunky boy .

Last edited:
he's just some nothern t**t spunky who thinks he knows everything but aint been on a real site for years. :RpS_crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.