what a day

Status
Not open for further replies.
His tracksuit aint as cheap as mine £5 from matalan and the only thing itchy on les is his knob. And apart from being to narrow whats wrong with the mesh and dont say it needs to be all around the opening cos thats just stupid ..... Bunch of poofs

His tracksuit aint as cheap as mine £5 from matalan and the only thing itchy on les is his knob. And apart from being to narrow whats wrong with the mesh and dont say it needs to be all around the opening cos thats just stupid ..... Bunch of poofs
it should be 500 round the window 200mm down either side and put in the first pass not on the blockwork

you bunch of poofs nag nag nag bitch bitch and bitch some more ffs.
grow up my 4 yaer old kid can probs acked better then you lot some times

all im going too say on the matter is i was asked too pop along a have a go i liked it and was offerd a job now what dos that tell you
if the mesh is rong then its rong if its right then its right whats it matter
the guys on that firm must be doing somthing right as thay are getting work from it ????
and just too throw a spanner in its called a hawk not hand board ffs

it is 200mm down either side but it certainly aint 500mm wide .....they only gave us quarter of a roll of mesh ....and how can it go in the first pass when we only did one pass lol.....its all on 10mm beads dont you know .....stuck on with dab adhesive and drips nailed up with galvanised nails :eek:)

it is 200mm down either side but it certainly aint 500mm wide .....they only gave us quarter of a roll of mesh ....and how can it go in the first pass when we only did one pass lol.....its all on 10mm beads dont you know .....stuck on with dab adhesive and drips nailed up with galvanised nails :eek:)
i think you will find im right ive forgot more than you know and you can still put it in the render not on the blockwork

never said you was wrong gibbon but when you only got quarter a roll yuh gotta make do and if it has a pass of render behind the mesh where is the problem with what we doing .....been doing these renders for 15 years .....one day i'l be good as you ;o)

i dont think the mesh works anyway stu did one near me and meshed around whole openings 500mm wide and where the blockwork was sitting on steels it cracked under every window it was put in first pass and the render was 20mm finished

its all bollox spunk i rendaided my extension and meshed it all then mono on top and it cracked round the bathroom window thats so small and rarely gets opened

I've seen it crack on gables with nothing in them ....... Is this why so many lads don't bother lol

what you on about paul

i know what your saying gary, if houses were built properly and given the right amount of time to settle then they wouldnt need any mesh

as im not allowed to keep a gun and not being someone who like to break the law then i cant really answer your question but i do live in the country and i do know lots of people with some real tasty bits of kit which i coulld borrow if asked but i wouldnt because that would be against the law as well. :RpS_biggrin::RpS_biggrin:

For ever ones imformation pasted from Weber

[FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold]Weber
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold][/FONT][/FONT]recommend incorporating [FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold]weber.mesh [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold][/FONT][/FONT]standard (meshcloth) into the first 5mm of render, or into the [FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold]weber.rend aid [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold][/FONT][/FONT]key
coat if being used, to areas of typical stress points in the construction, such as above and below openings, to reduce the risk of

substrate cracking reflecting through the render.

Mix and apply [FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold]weber.pral M [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold][/FONT][/FONT]to specified thickness - this will be 3mm more than finished thickness. Rule off with a straight edge to
achieve satisfactory in-plane

its nice to see all the boys slagging each other off again .... them were the days:rolleyes):rolleyes):rolleyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.