what a day

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive not said a word to him and its a discussion i sent him a pm saying i would be nice and i have :RpS_thumbup:

Been better off throwing the mesh away instead of nailing it on or whatever you did! It'll only cause it to crack now that's what Donimo PMd me, he seems to think you two are a right pair of chancers, says you two know all the best dogging lay byes though!

That was dated 2004 :RpS_sneaky: ! Weber have changed their spec and only require a stress patch on the corners of the opening now :rolleyes) and mortar bed reinforcement

Paul Roberts is a t**t

and we normally use a staple gun to put our mesh up
In fairness that is the least stressful way to apply mesh, and you might aswell for all the good it does, if a concrete block snaps under strain fibre glass mesh aint gonna help, that's a fact. I made it up about Donimo and the PM bit, sorry.

we dont really we always bed ours in, but a firm we used to do a lot for all their lads used to staple up the mesh even if they was fully meshing it they'd get the staple gun out .....they couldnt see what the problem was lol

and i'd guessed you'd made the d*m**o bit up

and paul roberts is still a t**t

I know Stu no need to explain, d*m**o seemed to enjoy the day with you lads, that can only be a good thing, I hope he embraces it if you don't mind me saying so.

Been better off throwing the mesh away instead of nailing it on or whatever you did! It'll only cause it to crack now that's what Donimo PMd me, he seems to think you two are a right pair of chancers, says you two know all the best dogging lay byes though!
oi dpnt bring my name in too this m8
end of
i was told to do it this was and i did so stop being a bunch of tatrs and grow up

Status
Not open for further replies.