Boring

Members online

My attempt and interesting.. Uni seems better than zombie in chases I find. I do slap a little Pva in hole first but all done quickly. As for sheets.. The 10 packs of clear plastic from wickes is the best stuff I have found, as nice and thick for the times you need clean and disposable covers on domestic work. Use loads of reverse would sticky plastic for floors, and I buy off ebay and makes for quick clean up when working on carpets. Bolton twill dusts sheets off ebay are great. Tarpolins off ebay over the top of plastic or sheets, or drag around sxxx hole jobs. I have been making my own blades up out of a3 size perspex off ebay. Can be useful sometimes. Was thinking of posting how to here but I can't be bothered. Conversation here is a bit like a pub chat after 5 pints. Can be funny at times though..

No sorry :( I yelled for Si to come join the viewing and think I may have yelled too loud because they closed the blind then
I remember once was doing nights and in the flat opppsite it was blatant bloke got a brass round all we did for half hour was criticise his performance lol

Had a nice chat with Andy(SS) this afternoon...probably bored the pants off him, but top bloke, and very grateful for him giving me some time. If anyone wants a transcript of the conversation, just head over to my eBay site 'plastering for turders' where you can download MY latest book, 'how to skim reveals'. Only a fiver, and I'll personally electronically sign the first 10 downloads!

Had a nice chat with Andy(SS) this afternoon...probably bored the pants off him, but top bloke, and very grateful for him giving me some time. If anyone wants a transcript of the conversation, just head over to my eBay site 'plastering for turders' where you can download MY latest book, 'how to skim reveals'. Only a fiver, and I'll personally electronically sign the first 10 downloads!
Geezer likes a chat but knowledge good but trust me in my time of knowing him I’ve found out he wasn’t in the sas he wasn’t a submarine captain and he certainly ain’t got a 18 inch cock well the last one I’m taking on the point of it didn’t hurt when it went it cos trust me he will bend you over and f u where money concerned lol

Or police

Or Diane Abbott. Here's what it'll look like come payday.

C-4Y6AGXsAAMSf6.jpg:large

So there I was other day in a room I’ve rented in house full of students got this lady back I went for a shower and she came in to see if I was alright I was a bit dirty and couldn’t reach a certain spot so helped me clean it as I looked round see some pervert from over the back spying on me what sort of a world do we live in when can’t take a shower without people perving on ya

So there I was other day in a room I’ve rented in house full of students got this lady back I went for a shower and she came in to see if I was alright I was a bit dirty and couldn’t reach a certain spot so helped me clean it as I looked round see some pervert from over the back spying on me what sort of a world do we live in when can’t take a shower without people perving on ya

What spot? :D

Jess ?