Thistle Bond 60

Members online

Suppose we wud then have builders/customers saying or it will only take u a hour! There say that now!

I spend hours each month doing "couple of minute" jobs!

The best one was about 15 years ago when a very experienced builder told me it was - and I quote the c**t;

"30 seconds work"

It was infact 2 coat patching chases after the electrician and took a couple of hours.

Lol did you see in the comments on the video Rory price saying he wants to drop some of this into a zombie mix , I know the bonding will set fast but do you think it would send off the multi faster @flynnyman ?
Someone will definitely try it , look forward to that review lol

I thought once you got the job you had to f**k off?
It was a plastering job :numberone:
Serious question though
Don't any of you lot ever turn up for a job and there is bits that need bonding that weren't there when you quoted I.e skirts ripped off or a new chase appeared or some plaster is loose and need to be quickly sorted , I get them all the time and would honestly always have a bag on van just in case of such a situation.
This is best thing they ever come out with imo

yep all the time just don't think you will speed up drying time than cement.i just mix smaller quantities of its a bigger area that needs bonding and will still be quicker than using that I think.i also think it's nicer to on with cement in as never seems to bubble.

Serious question though
Don't any of you lot ever turn up for a job and there is bits that need bonding that weren't there when you quoted I.e skirts ripped off or a new chase appeared or some plaster is loose and need to be quickly sorted , I get them all the time and would honestly always have a bag on van just in case of such a situation.

Yep. Just do a 50/50 with multi.

yep all the time just don't think you will speed up drying time than cement.i just mix smaller quantities of its a bigger area that needs bonding and will still be quicker than using that I think.i also think it's nicer to on with cement in as never seems to bubble.
I thought the same till I used it mate , give one of them Bg demonstraters a call I think they giving out free trial bags now to everyone, would be interesting to see if you changed your mind after using it.

Bonding mixed with plastering sand works best in my opinion!

The muddy water causes it to set in minutes, with no cracking, crazing or bubbles.

Good suction too! :fuckyou:

To be honest, only a complete novice or clueless turd would feel the need to buy Bonding 60.

Bonding mixed with plastering sand works best in my opinion!

The muddy water causes it to set in minutes, with no cracking, crazing or bubbles.

Good suction too! :fuckyou:

To be honest, only a complete novice or clueless turd would feel the need to buy Bonding 60.
That's why Vince likes it

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

Serious question though
So when you f**k**g off?

Yep definitely is available for peeps who want to try it , the future is here
IMG_1172.PNG