checkatrade numpty

Wat if allegedly a guy phoned u up and offered u a premium slot free for a year then u could leave?
I wouldn't try it because I don't want to be at the mercy of someone being a knob and giving me a bad review because i sneezed or arrived at 9.01 instead of the agreed 9.00am. just don't want to be part of it. Honestly would pack it in if it was the only option.

He's the biggest knob jockey on this site!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How ironic, tbf stupid of me to get involved in handbags with either of you two, anyway I got to nip and collect a cheque up today,hopefully kitchy will have his review sorted later to get back on thread topic :aburrido:

I tried it last year
It's s**t down my way
It's on page 4 of goggle
My site is top of google in the area!!
Had a couple jobs from it.the review system looks very unprofessional as you have to give them cards to fill out
Builders won't fill them out

Only because your grammar is terrible and your grandad probably crap too

:bananas: Made some great friends on here by the looks of it :burlas:

oh well :asadito:
checkatrade numpty

Just applied to join My Builder,name,address,contact number,lied about qualifications and experience then had to wait up to 2 hours.Anyway email arrived "yes we have checked what you have told us is true and correct"
How and who with? 10 mins later 2 quotes required in your area,is it a trick as I am new.

Just for flynnybob..confirmation its free email received 2day

Attachments

• checkatrade numpty
    WP_20161114_003.jpg
    580.9 KB · Views: 247
Just applied to join My Builder,name,address,contact number,lied about qualifications and experience then had to wait up to 2 hours.Anyway email arrived "yes we have checked what you have told us is true and correct"
How and who with? 10 mins later 2 quotes required in your area,is it a trick as I am new.
Nah man bid on every job..

Let's see this email ?

Unfortunately Stuart you will unlikely get an answer as it is now a subject that any current subscribers have been asked to not talk about the scheme.

Lol sorry Stuart i stopped reading the thread once i seen GPS had posted. Is what true? Can't be bothered to dig through and find the question out mate

did it nost ask you a series of questions?