I lonely

Members online

It's hard to take serious when I'm not sure he's not on the wind up, he acts like he hasnt got a clue about plastering but seems to be able to get work on sites as a one man band, which isn't uncommon but lads normally have a bit about them

The world still has a terrible view that depression is being a miserable c**t and that's a sad misconception, especially in men as we have to hold things together that's why they kill themselves rather than talk to another person about what's wrong....everyone can think I'm an arse I don't care, I know depression and know what it is and hate the world's view on mental health

Being a man...that's the misconception, that's why male suicide rates are so high
Maybe in your head .....that's the last thing on my mind.
I've got a family to look after.
Not other men killing themselves you may aswell go into the whole G** black skint etc....

My mate tried to hang himself..even reinforced the timber in the garage .cut down by his 14yr old daughter... hes a cabbage now.. most selfish thing you can do..hurts everyone who cares about you....my aunt hung herself found 6 days later..wasnt pretty

Not other men killing themselves you may aswell go into the whole G** black skint etc....
Like I said mate I'll leave it their, you probably disagree with gays, blacks and skint people but that's not for me tonight. All I said was Andy could ring me and still can

And I didn't ask you to spare a thought said I'd do that

Like I said mate I'll leave it their, you probably disagree with gays, blacks and skint people but that's not for me tonight. All I said was Andy could ring me and still can
I'm not arguing lodan im enjoying your company xx
But you keep sniding little things.

I'm not arguing lodan im enjoying your company xx
But you keep sniding little things.
Mate 100% I've not snided you once I like you, you tried to teach me to one coat, I'm made up you finally got a boy joining your life...we just disagree on this a bit and that's fine, I like you no less than yesterday...I've just walked in the depressed shoes a fair bit so I think we see things different and that's fine that's just how the world works

My mate tried to hang himself..even reinforced the timber in the garage .cut down by his 14yr old daughter... hes a cabbage now.. most selfish thing you can do..hurts everyone who cares about you....my aunt hung herself found 6 days later..wasnt pretty
My aunt hung herself. She was a lovely lady. She battled depression for years. I always thought suicide was selfish but I’ve changed my mind. You’re not in your right mind so can’t be held accountable. God or whatever rest her soul she’s better off where she is, there was no fixing her. I’m glad she’s no longer tormented. Awful for those left behind of course.

@algeeman @Lodan ....

I think I get where you’re both coming from. Lodan you e been down some roads and have a big heart and a huge capacity to help others. Your wonderful.

Chris has lost much in life and has taken everything on himself and been a constant provider to everyone around him without even the option to fall apart.

So there is both your points of view. You both have my utmost respect.

Me? I’m just drunk at home but you’d be suprised how much I pay attention to you all.

On a side note I’d like to give @zombie a big drunken snuggle while he’s in a rare cuddly pissed mode! :LOL::love:

Mate 100% I've not snided you once I like you, you tried to teach me to one coat, I'm made up you finally got a boy joining your life...we just disagree on this a bit and that's fine, I like you no less than yesterday...I've just walked in the depressed shoes a fair bit so I think we see things different and that's fine that's just how the world works
I love you lodan xx

What goes up there ars#holes doesnt hurt mine... and to me what colour you are makes no difference...

Wow the nicest end to a forum debate ever....sleep tight spreadrin

Had a mate that killed himself. And to be honest (we)me and my other mates. knew he was going to do it. As it was just in him. The amount of times we told him it's not that bad. Get your slif sorted out. Go get help. Think of your kid and so on. The f**k**g time we wasted helping him or talking to him about it. Should have done it for him. Still miss the c**t tho.

Andy g you read that thread ....waited for a reaction then became a cuunt again.
Had a mate that killed himself. And to be honest (we)me and my other mates. knew he was going to do it. As it was just in him. The amount of times we told him it's not that bad. Get your slif sorted out. Go get help. Think of your kid and so on. The f**k**g time we wasted helping him or talking to him about it. Should have done it for him. Still miss the c**t tho.

Suicide is big in Ireland and South Wales for some reason.

Sometime when I driving my van I get thought in my head to kill myself

All jokes aside f**k it we don't have long on earth. Let's try enjoy it. As it's all bullshit money buying houes cars and so on. Just do what I do and buy a good bed

Sorry to hear that about your friend

You homos.

It's hard to understand depression if you haven't had it, or aren't prone to it. As Tyson Fury said, he is nearly 7ft, man mountain, was on top of the world, multi-millionaire, beautiful family, everything he wanted. But depression took him to his knees, he got his lambo up to 170mph and was about to end it but had a sudden change of mind.

It's easy to say "f**k that s**t, too busy for depression etc" it's a horrible illness. Everything looks different, smells different, you're like a f**k**g zombie. Depresonailsation, de-realisation, etc, it's like you're not even in this world. I fully understand people topping themselves when in that mindset.

But it can be managed. Positive thinking won't do it. Nor will medication. Find the route cause, and face it. Deal with things and it diminishes.

You homos.

It's hard to understand depression if you haven't had it, or aren't prone to it. As Tyson Fury said, he is nearly 7ft, man mountain, was on top of the world, multi-millionaire, beautiful family, everything he wanted. But depression took him to his knees, he got his lambo up to 170mph and was about to end it but had a sudden change of mind.

It's easy to say "f**k that s**t, too busy for depression etc" it's a horrible illness. Everything looks different, smells different, you're like a f**k**g zombie. Depresonailsation, de-realisation, etc, it's like you're not even in this world. I fully understand people topping themselves when in that mindset.

But it can be managed. Positive thinking won't do it. Nor will medication. Find the route cause, and face it. Deal with things and it diminishes.
God never thought I'd honestly agree with you lurpack...it's all fear of weakness why people dismiss depression, they don't realise the choice is taken away and being strong stops being an option

God never thought I'd honestly agree with you lurpack...it's all fear of weakness why people dismiss depression, they don't realise the choice is taken away and being strong stops being an option

You can kid yourself you’re being strong, but actually it’s anger. You’re too broken at that point. But it’s all good. Wouldn’t wish that s**t on anyone.