I lonely

Anyway just agreed to a sleep over in my littleuns daughters bedroom im now on the floor and she's in her bed!

Cost me f**k all but but boy is my little princess happy!

Night people im kipping on the floor!!!!!

Makes you realise sometimes it's not the big things in life that make you happy!!!!

Still means I ain't got to shag her fat mom!!!

Pheeeeew let off!!!!!!

Anyway just agreed to a sleep over in my littleuns daughters bedroom im now on the floor and she's in her bed!

Makes you realise sometimes it's not the big things in life that make you happy!!!!

Pheeeeew let off!!!!!!

100% miss zombie getting dealt tonight and she knows it. You’ll wake up in an hour with a voddy hard on and pretend to sleepwalk to her room. Been there done that got the t shirt

Pheeeeew let off!!!!!!
Zombie...man up mate and go and smash it then sleep on your kids floor (nice gesture) but that fat lady need some zombie love

Since I was a kid I've gone manic both ends and can be plotting to take over the world one day and struggling to get dressed the next....the hospital (doctors) have me on good drugs now so I'm ok but for some life's a struggle to just stay afloat and that's why I'm very help if possible orientated

What the fuuck does that mean ??
Sorry mate I missed the point as didn't read properly. What I meant is you can do your duty and provide and stand strong Infront of kids, wife etc and still be struggling deep down. It's hard for us to accept were not machines but apparently were not and a lot crack before they realise cracking was an option

Your advice is dangerous in vulnerable hands... the tide is turning and thankfully most of society these days, as opposed to say even just 10 years ago, agree that phrases like 'being a man' are outdated and can be lethal.

I don't think I advised anyone to do anything mate ...that's in your head.

We all think what we think, better to respect your own opinion than change it

Should I think how you think ??
I'm a passionate believer in free speech.... I listen to opinions and offer my own too. My opinion and massive swathes of public opinion, now recognise that trying to be 'the man' is fine for some blokes and literally kills others.

I'm a passionate believer in free speech.... I listen to opinions and offer my own too. My opinion and massive swathes of public opinion, now recognise that trying to be 'the man' is fine for some blokes and literally kills others.
I agree squarehead it's killed a lot and did me no favours...."held it together" for a long time knowing I was ill but refusing to accept it thinking it was some sort of excuse or get out of jail free card

I'm not into public opinion as we both know it's Shiite.... My question to you is why talk about "kill" others.
does it make you feel strong ??

I'm not into public opinion as we both know it's Shiite.... My question to you is why talk about "kill" others.
Hey I'm not the one trying to be all big and strong remember. You carry on pal, you're showing yourself up pretty well.

Now your speech is feeble and has no means ...unless it's directed at me to make me look "feeble""
Which is my friend in your head which I don't understand ??