I lonely

Members online

I agree squarehead it's killed a lot and did me no favours...."held it together" for a long time knowing I was ill but refusing to accept it thinking it was some sort of excuse or get out of jail free card
Yes, it does cause massive harm, the penny is finally dropping though (on the whole). All I can say to those suffering is, don't listen to the people that bleat on about pulling yourself together, they are speaking out about something they know nothing about. Contempt prior to investigation. Listen to those that say "hey, I've been through that, I can help you mate" go online, forums, call the samaritans, call mind. Book a counsellor, get talking to those in the know. Get in the lifeboat. Nice one Lodan, you speak much sense. Andy, do yourself a favour and get on a forum.

Yes, it does cause massive harm, the penny is finally dropping though (on the whole). All I can say to those suffering is, don't listen to the people that bleat on about pulling yourself together, they are speaking out about something they know nothing about. Contempt prior to investigation. Listen to those that say "hey, I've been through that, I can help you mate" go online, forums, call the samaritans, call mind. Book a counsellor, get talking to those in the know. Get in the lifeboat. Nice one Lodan, you speak much sense. Andy, do yourself a favour and get on a forum.
Lol just not this one

Loads to do today . Ready to rock
0DE8766A-255C-4751-A881-5BEE22B7DE5D.jpeg
9F87719A-A088-4E35-8B82-45DDB1A7EDFE.jpeg

Andy g you read that thread ....waited for a reaction then became a cuunt again.

Suicide is big in Ireland and South Wales for some reason.
Think it's down to a low count of lambs being born.

Well glad I went out last night as just read this and I.m f**k**g depressed. Christmas is canceled.
Andy g sad to say it but after some have offered you help I hope ye not taking piss.

Think it's down to a low count of lambs being born.

Well glad I went out last night as just read this and I.m f**k**g depressed. Christmas is canceled.
Andy g sad to say it but after some have offered you help I hope ye not taking piss.
Yes serious matter a young plaster hanged him self on the 27 of December last year on a chat forum in front of them he was in his 30s brain a very delicate part of the body if he is taking the piss it don't know but as one family we should take it serious for the time being

Yes serious matter a young plaster hanged him self on the 27 of December last year on a chat forum in front of them he was in his 30s brain a very delicate part of the body if he is taking the piss it don't know but as one family we should take it serious for the time being

I remember that, horrible.