If ever a story summed up climate change

• Thread starter Deleted member 40920
  • Start date

Members online

Maybe it's true. No amount of evidence can persuade an idiot as the same people who asked the same thing as you weeks ago and got proved wrong still liked your comment lol

You may have, I have not debated anything with you apart from thanking you for your positive review of my tape.
Well I can't be bothered to go over it all again. Correlation co2, temp

You appear to be easily led and open to anything that is above your level of intelligence.
Try saying to yourself "I do not know" when faced with something you are not 100% sure of.
All the evidence points one way, 99% of the scientists agree with climate change but yes I'm the idiot for believing it :risas:

If you can explain to me why it's better to ignore all that then I'm all ears

Show me a link to 99% of scientists agreeing with climate change.
That's on a par with Domestos.
Oh god not this s**t again lol
Tell me why it's better or smarter or whatever to have a different opinion to scientists and all the data than to accept it?

I actually can't be bothered, scroll back through all the posts on climate change if you want or look at all the overwhelming data. If it doesn't convince you then there's no helping you

Oh god not this s**t again lol
Tell me why it's better or smarter or whatever to have a different opinion to scientists and all the data than to accept it?
i have only asked for proof of 99% of scientists agreeing with climate change.
Go and get it and then come back and we can continue our debate.

i have only asked for proof of 99% of scientists agreeing with climate change.
Go and get it and then come back and we can continue our debate.
A flippant remark you know there's no one bit of proof I can show you to prove is your basis to dismiss all of science lol you really do belong on this site

Because " I don't know"
If you go to a doctor and they tell you this is the thing that will make you better do you say no thanks I don't understand so I'll ignore you?

The one post you didn't reply to. You said you don't listen to experts, but I said I assume you believe doctors and take their advice? But the same doesn't apply to people with PhD in climate?
And it wasn't a decade like you said, it's last 100 odd years