If ever a story summed up climate change

• Thread starter Deleted member 40920
  • Start date

Members online

The one post you didn't reply to. You said you don't listen to experts, but I said I assume you believe doctors and take their advice? But the same doesn't apply to people with PhD in climate?
No mate, Doctors, head teachers, group directors. i have worked for them all and they all lack in common sense .
Very good at following rules and abiding by what they are told though.

View attachment 45199
No mate, Doctors, head teachers, group directors. i have worked for them all and they all lack in common sense .
Very good at following rules and abiding by what they are told though.
Yeah ok, like if you were ill you wouldn't take the medicine advised by a doctor's. Fingers crossed you don't tbf, one less idiot in the world

Medicine is the biggest money maker in the so called advanced western world. WHY?
(answers on a new twenty pound note)

Try saying to yourself "I do not know" when faced with something you are not 100% sure of.

So now you know as much as doctors. You're the gift that keeps giving
You think a Doctor is special? no mate, he/she is just a person who learned a different skill to you.
Watch a doctors face when you skim their ceiling, they are in awe of the plasterers art.

Night tapit. Have a look, read up on the matter, educate yourself and try to come to any other conclusion (with some evidence that backs it up) than the scientists which 'have learned a different skill" are correct.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-18-00-07-23-236.jpeg
    Screenshot_2020-01-18-00-07-23-236.jpeg
    676.8 KB · Views: 114
i have only asked for proof of 99% of scientists agreeing with climate change.
Go and get it and then come back and we can continue our debate.
There ya go, thought I'd read 99% somewhere. It's as high as 97% not just saying climate change is real but that humans are causing it.
Night mate :coffe:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-24-00-13-33-486~2.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-24-00-13-33-486~2.png
    598.4 KB · Views: 119
  • Screenshot_2020-02-24-00-13-02-639~2.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-24-00-13-02-639~2.png
    731.3 KB · Views: 120
  • Screenshot_2020-02-24-00-12-42-467~2.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-24-00-12-42-467~2.png
    452.4 KB · Views: 123
Hi Robbo, Tapit I very rarely comment but do if I feel I can help.
My opinion on climate change is that all information should be digested and considered with you’re own experiences and findings because whoever correlated the data is generally paid or funded by a third party and there are always inconsistencies with data collection.
Common sense should be relied on more and from my experiences from working around the world is everyone is ignoring the giant elephant in the room........ population growth has a direct affect on all of the problems we are experiencing and the “powers to be” do not want to publicise this because that would undermine our current way of life (financial, religious, industry etc).
Simple solution is that everyone needs to be educated and consider the damage over population has on the planet.

You mean 97% of scientists who agree with climate change. like the Whiskas the cat food advert?
97% of scientists(who expressed a preference) agreed.
It doesn't say that. It says actively publishing scientists on climate change.
And it's not even 97% saying climate change is real, it's 97% saying not only is it real but humans are the cause of it.
Provide some evidence for it not being true of you want or just keep blindly arguing based on your lack of understanding and opinion

Last edited by a moderator:
Have they got any data going back 200 years before that?? Cos u might find it was rising long before man invented the car :risas::risas:

Have they got any data going back 200 years before that?? Cos u might find it was rising long before man invented the car :risas::risas:
Yes they have, again this has all been covered in posts speaking with you lol. You've just forgotten it all already :risas:

I've gone over all this, shown you all the data, all the average temperature graphs. See all the other threads on this that I've discussed with you.
Because you don't understand it doesn't mean you can show a picture of some snow and go seeeee still cold and that innit lol.
You're making yourself look very dim

I've gone over all this, shown you all the data, all the average temperature graphs. See all the other threads on this that I've discussed with you.
Because you don't understand it doesn't mean you can show a picture of some snow and go seeeee still cold and that innit lol.
You're making yourself look very dim
I told u the session are shifting which u dismissed with ‘ yea it’s really cold brrrr, and it’s nearly March ‘ I’m proving to u in real life with REAL pics of snow in nearly March, not graphs and some sort of animation :risas:

I think we all know on here who is very dim and blinkered!!!

I told u the session are shifting which u dismissed with ‘ yea it’s really cold brrrr, and it’s nearly March ‘ I’m proving to u in real life with REAL pics of snow in nearly March, not graphs and some sort of animation :risas:

I think we all know on here who is very dim and blinkered!!!
Discredit science with a picture of some snow hahahaha