new system for bead fixing

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is a good idea and product but perhaps a forum full of spreaders stuck with their old methods is not the place to push this. I can also see a use for tiling when attaching beads. Maybe more of a DIY product.

I think this is a good idea and product but perhaps a forum full of spreaders stuck with their old methods is not the place to push this. I can also see a use for tiling when attaching beads.
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is a good idea and product but perhaps a forum full of spreaders stuck with their old methods is not the place to push this. I can also see a use for tiling when attaching beads. Maybe more of a DIY product.
WHAT!!! DI f**k**g WHY, THESE so called pros do not know the different uses for 9.5 and 12.5 boards?
(they are all too old as well, no one on here under 35.)

Well I only took you off my ignore list yesterday, looks like I best put you back on it.
I did not have you on ignore, i just ignored your posts but i have warmed to you a little.
you seemed to have toned down your arrogant side a tad. ;)

I have received an email today from China informing me that the cost of my tape has gone up 400%.
This is due to a shortage of raw material. I am in the process of getting samples made in UK but have been given a lead time of 6 weeks, now i know why.

I have received an email today from China informing me that the cost of my tape has gone up 400%.
This is due to a shortage of raw material. I am in the process of getting samples made in UK but have been given a lead time of 6 weeks, now i know why.
get a bag of clouts and do the job right

Status
Not open for further replies.