new system for bead fixing

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes all I do is render, masking up DPC and joining brickwork, I use orange brick tape on the windows but it isn't very good on brickwork
try a few decent duct tapes, advance tape do some decent ones for the money.

I have recently been in dialogue with a major bead manufacturer and have sent them a copy of video, i am showing it here for the new members on the forum. its been a while since old members have seen it so enjoy.
your welcome!

Attachments

• Plasterer's SbeadFix Tape.mp4
    16.9 MB
I have recently been in dialogue with a major bead manufacturer and have sent them a copy of video, i am showing it here for the new members on the forum. its been a while since old members have seen it so enjoy.
your welcome!
Why don't you just pm him

your welcome!
Its the same vid as before ! What trowel is it ? Its obviesly shot on a training course. The trowel looks like a cheap verrsion of a Tyzack ,to me. Lastly is it you that was doing the plastering ? Be honest now !

Its the same vid as before ! What trowel is it ? Its obviesly shot on a training course. The trowel looks like a cheap verrsion of a Tyzack ,to me. Lastly is it you that was doing the plastering ? Be honest now !
can't remember trowel, found it in shed because my usual one was on a job. i will have to have a look at video.
yes it's me.

Not sure, i have the numerical equivalent of dyslexia.
You are clogging up the board with non tape talk, get out of here.
there may be someone trying to get through to learn more about the tape stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.