new system for bead fixing

Status
Not open for further replies.
so guys/girls i have finally found a British company willing to make up some samples to my spec.
In the past the tape manufacturers have only been interested in putting holes in a tape they already make.
Most are not even geared up to make my holy tape.
I have now found a company really interested in the idea and willing to make up a couple of different sample rolls for me to test.

so guys/girls i have finally found a British company willing to make up some samples to my spec.
In the past the tape manufacturers have only been interested in putting holes in a tape they already make.
Most are not even geared up to make my holy tape.
I have now found a company really interested in the idea and willing to make up a couple of different sample rolls for me to test.
I hope it works out mate at least then you won’t gave to come on here talking absolute b*ll***s

Also on the advice of a few testers/forum members i will be increasing the width from 30 to 40mm and the top surface if poss will be open weave to give a better key to plaster ( @bof )

I am now looking at packaging and also colour of tape and a name.
My own ideas are SbeadFix or Tapit tape, any other suggestions, insults or otherwise are welcome.

I am now looking at packaging and also colour of tape and a name.
My own ideas are SbeadFix or Tapit tape, any other suggestions, insults or otherwise are welcome.
Use a Google search words eg
Bead fix scrim plaster tape

On last couple of old rolls now.

Attachments

• 20191127_105136.jpg
    20191127_105136.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 343
"super" not what you were thinking.
Not at all , said from the start , your market is DIY and site spreads who get their lab to sort beads
Have you sorted the surface to provide a grab for skim ? Or still relying on the holes

Not at all , said from the start , your market is DIY and site spreads who get their lab to sort beads
Have you sorted the surface to provide a grab for skim ? Or still relying on the holes
i have a tape manufacturer on board now, they are much more helpful and getting involved in finding best product for job.
still working on final product but the holes are key! hopefully open weave top surface as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.