Plan of action for this

Stop been so serious Cockney c**t
Serious? are you sure you mental f**k**g jealous re***d! I purposely don’t comment on your f**k*d up posts because all you are is serious, depressed and moaning all the time! It used to be funny when you called the odd person here and there a c**t but now it’s just ridiculous. Do yourself a favour and go get a job collecting trolleys in Tesco car park because you’re well suited to that. :fuckyou:

Serious? are you sure you mental f**k**g jealous re***d! I purposely don’t comment on your f**k*d up posts because all you are is serious, depressed and moaning all the time! It used to be funny when you called the odd person here and there a c**t but now it’s just ridiculous. Do yourself a favour and go get a job collecting trolleys in Tesco car park because you’re well suited to that. :fuckyou:
f**k**g plaster it too hard mentally

Really?? Turn up prep plaster get paid don’t really see anything mentally challenging in that to be honest

Oh it is - if after forty year on the trowel, yo can't remember to let bonding go off before you plaster it.

To someone like that, every day must be like climbing Mt Everest.

Oh it is - if after forty year on the trowel, yo can't remember to let bonding go off before you plaster it.

To someone like that, every day must be like climbing Mt Everest.
Oh I see although I climbed Mount Everest in about 3 hours

When I get full houses I tend to do all the prep first, boarding, bonding, floating whatever needs to be done in preparation for skimming. Then blast through the whole house skimming every day.

On this particular one, it's the first of 3 in the same area, so they're all very similar and typical HSO standards. All downstairs ceilings to be over-boarded. Mainly artex walls, over skim etc etc.

Just curious how others go about it? prep and skim 1 room at a time?

HMO mate with the ensuites ?i love plumbers and there floorboards can’t belirve they get them lifted but can’t put them back down, I love a battered house at the back, proper get yer teeth in to mind u been paid well helps !

My plan of action would be to all congregate to Andy gs house and beat him with wooden spoons

Nails allowed yes/no?

Back in Gutersloh, there was a pizza shop located between the Bop (open til 1am) and Sammy's Bar (open til the last man standing said he'd had enough)

Just like in UK, the pissed up squaddies stopped for a pizza on the way and frequently got into altercations - occasionally with the pizza chef. He had a height advantage, a batphone straight to the RMP and a spatchelor with a nail in it that he'd use to defend himself until the monkeys arrived to cart the miscreant off to jail.

How’s it going so far @lurpak

Sorry mate, only just read this post. Well.. to be honest not great. I was assured everything would be ready to go, but turned up Monday and still half the door frames not in, ensuites still being worked on etc. So my plan of attack went out the window, I usually go through the entire house prepping on these sort of jobs, then skim the lot.

Most of Monday was spent getting all the gear into the individual rooms and getting setup. As it stands now, all ceilings are over-boarded. Kitchen is finished (was the worst room, needed to bring all walls out) downstairs bathroom is fully boarded. All artex walls are bonded. Some boards put on walls downstairs.

So next week I'll skim the bathroom, downstairs bedroom and lounge and finish prepping upstairs. Week after skim upstairs so looking at 2.5 weeks total start to finish.

IMG_4242.JPG

Bit of video footage for the perverts

On a postive note, the room i boarded n skimmed saturday dried out nice. Was back to quote further work there. That's multi on board.

IMG_4285.JPG
IMG_4286.JPG
IMG_4288.JPG

All looking good there, laid out plans many a time to find either plumbers or electricans in with either no water or electricity

If I can I prefer to prep in morning and skim in afternoon throughout a job. Keeps it varied and means can control finish time a bit more.

If I can I prefer to prep in morning and skim in afternoon throughout a job. Keeps it varied and means can control finish time a bit more.
Everybody difrent like to skim in morning easy afternoon I think preaping can be easier on the body