Plan of action for this

Do you front materials cost? If so, ever had any issues?
Yes my little black pudding. We make money on the materials and never ask for money upfront. I can only think of two occasions where I've been knocked when supplying gear. One I have written off and the other I'll be going after at some point.

Yes my little black pudding. We make money on the materials and never ask for money upfront. I can only think of two occasions where I've been knocked when supplying gear. One I have written off and the other I'll be going after at some point.

Once was enough for me. Materials upfront on big jobs for me. Never ask on smaller jobs

@djfleming22

Fair enough for wanting to try out the popcorn van, but with such a powerful weapon, comes much responsibility.

Give it a few years, and we’ll see where you’re at. If you’re still keen, then we may be able to begin a training program...no promises though!

@djfleming22

Fair enough for wanting to try out the popcorn van, but with such a powerful weapon, comes much responsibility.

Give it a few years, and we’ll see where you’re at. If you’re still keen, then we may be able to begin a training program...no promises though!

I can never find that van lol

@djfleming22

Thank you Crispy for kind words yes your right I was under so much pressure but hopefully with the right training program and will do better my Obi Wan

I can never find that van lol
And you never will

7EBD49D9-2853-4FC9-A036-86BF28B22E80.gif

Had to pop back over Friday because they decided to rip a unit out after plastering complete. Another day on bill. They've also mist coated some of it. Pretty sure it wasn't dry tho as alot of this was thick bonding coat + 2 skim in cold house.

Got the other 2 houses full prepped the way I like it now, fully prep entire house then run through skimming every day. So got those 2 to go at for a few weeks.

Here you go @LarryTheLag

Had to pop back over Friday because they decided to rip a unit out after plastering complete. Another day on bill. They've also mist coated some of it. Pretty sure it wasn't dry tho as alot of this was thick bonding coat + 2 skim in cold house.

Got the other 2 houses full prepped the way I like it now, fully prep entire house then run through skimming every day. So got those 2 to go at for a few weeks.

Here you go @LarryTheLag

Well I'm pleased to see that your skimming looks even worse than mine when filmed. Wasn't sure if it was possible.

@djfleming22

A course?

Seriously?

A course?

Seriously?

Think you’d be up for it squeak-pip?

If there are sufficient numbers, then I’ll consider it...won’t be cheap though and of course there would be insurance implications etc etc, but I’m sure it’s doable, just gotta run some figures.

Think you’d be up for it squeak-pip?

If there are sufficient numbers, then I’ll consider it...won’t be cheap though and of course there would be insurance implications etc etc, but I’m sure it’s doable, just gotta run some figures.

Well if you want coursers running about with that sort of power, might end badly.

Have you voted in the fair and unbiased election yet?

Well if you want coursers running about with that sort of power, might end badly.

Have you voted in the fair and unbiased election yet?

True, which is why I’m hesitant in offering such training. Problem is of course that I won’t be around for ever, and don’t want the skills to die with me so as reluctant as I am, I also feel a deep responsibility to pass on the skills so future generations can enjoy them safely.

No I haven’t voted yet, and if you think you can get my vote by trying to get all pally then fluck you squeak pip!

I’m going to start my own party, and popcorn training will be available and free to all.
So stick that up your ****

True, which is why I’m hesitant in offering such training. Problem is of course that I won’t be around for ever, and don’t want the skills to die with me so as reluctant as I am, I also feel a deep responsibility to pass on the skills so future generations can enjoy them safely.

No I haven’t voted yet, and if you think you can get my vote by trying to get all pally then fluck you squeak pip!

I’m going to start my own party, and popcorn training will be available and free to all.
So stick that up your ****

View attachment 32229

Ha! As you can see, I'm romping home. I will crush you right after I'm done with Satan.

Yeah but he must have known that before he posted it up. After that I doubt he'll be slagging off site spreads again. Fair play for his honesty though.

I’m truely shocked. I thought a much loved member like me would have been flooded with compliments