Plasterers 1 Stop Shop - New Trowels - Reviewers required

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
are these trowels being tested on different types of work? ie floating, rendering, ewi, screeding or just skimming.

ill be trying it on floating rendering and skimming malc but proberly not screeding but that because we tend to sub out any big screeds, we dont have any in the books at the moment and if im screeding i like to use a 20 but all the others ill be using it for.
is there anything in particular your looking out for @malc

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully mine will be here tomorrow :RpS_thumbup: Am just skimming , got a bit dashing in a week or so weather depending like

are these trowels being tested on different types of work? ie floating, rendering, ewi, screeding or just skimming.

floating and skimming next week. got some rendering to do in a couple of weeks but its only a small job so won't see anything worth reporting.

can you not ping it back like kirk showed on you tube @malc i did this with my 20 the other week and its worked a treat used it even more since then, or is it too far gone

Last edited by a moderator:
Got 2 handles with the trowel, the cork and like a dura grip, reckon the cork will be good if you use gloves as mine tend to slip a bit if with gloves when wet..

The cork on bare hands has go blisters written all over it!

cant see it being any better then a mt trowel tbh,what a load of bollox this is turning out to be lol I still think the mt looks better after all that's what really matters

cant see it being any better then a mt trowel tbh,what a load of bollox this is turning out to be lol I still think the mt looks better after all that's what really matters

Maybe, maybe not but if it's as good but at a better price point then why not ..

They look sweet first hand though bud, almost like one of them funky looking jap trowels but modern

there just seems to be a lot of people that are insecure on here and worry too much about the little things in life if you know what I meen

there just seems to be a lot of people that are insecure on here and worry too much about the little things in life if you know what I meen

Yep I went to work other day and realised I'd left a knife in the fork drawer at home :-0 couldn't settle and had to come home an put it right lol :RpS_laugh:
You are right tho mate some people "worries" are nothing short of a joke!

only got it yesterday so i had a go with it today so far soo good, nice solid feel to it and very comfortable but its early doors still

fire kill it with fire
Plasterers 1 Stop Shop - New Trowels - Reviewers required

Any prices on these yet mate.. do they come in 16''.. and are the handles changeable 9 deciding which handle to get, not convinced the cork would hold up ?) thanks..

Hi mate, you have the choice of either handle. We will stock both.

Yes there are 16" available, will post more details on the sizes tomorrow when I'm back in the office

Still keeping the prices on the down low as we want the reviews based on the trowel performance and not the price.

It will be competitive though ;-)

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Thing with reviews on trowels is its not much use unless you know the reviewer personally... you could give one to someone to use who dont know his arse from his elbow..lol...

Hence why they went to known trusted members and a couple of chancers ;) :p

Thats the thing mate.. known to who ?? i am sure they are very capable plasterers.... I chat with a few on here and have seen there sites, their opinion I would take as given.. but with a trowel, its not like a car review is it..lol.. maybe your joking about the chancers, but what if a chancer gives a review ?? doesnt count for much hey.... anyway, Im just fuked off |i didnt get one..lol

you are right to be fair cassie a trowel is each mans personal preferance i know for instance my gaffer prefers a wooden handle but ash who works for us prefers a durasoft, they have both had a go on the cork handle and it suits both there preferances but it goes to show that different people prefer different things i like and will only use my s*p*r*lex for skimming whereas alot of others on here cant get on with them for live nor money but i never had a problem from the box till now. itll all boil down to if all reviews come back good do you give it a punt and buy one or just stick to what you know, but without trying youll never know any different:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.