refina skimming trowel

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is some days one trowel does not feel right in your hand so you switch about :-/ or i am just a part time chancer :)

Thing with trowels is... back in the stone age, we had a roughing trowel and a skimming trowel.. thats it... now , I use the spatz, s*p*r*lex etc.. but at the end of the day, you can more than make do with one roughing and one skimming trowel, fuks sake, saw a picture on facebook, some bloke had bought 9 new trowels... wtf... and these were all plastering trowels.. not margin/gaugers etc... why would he need that many ?? chancer... a trowel should feel comfy in you hand and can be used for the vast majority of jobs.. i use the one skimming trowel, dont feel the need to switch from refina/nela/mt.. from one day to the next... find a trowel that suits whatever the make and stick with that... i think its all gone a bit mad as far as trowels go to be honest,,

I have about 5 trowels but different size & two old ones that are very worn but all in all I use just two MT one 14 XT range lite which I spread with & 13 gold perma MT for finishing. but the XT range lite is a great trowel Imo. But thinking about getting the spatz too but not sure what size to get maybe 800/1000

I use a stainless steel ragni...... I did buy an 11inch s*p*r*lex and to be honest I liked using it until it got bent..... So I got my old ragni out..... To be honest my work is as good as anyone's and I'm happy at work ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.