Scud the blockwork

Members online

Clemo. What finish is that. Looks nice
It's ocr. Drys out nice and fine
20170412_135102.jpg

I think what you are doing is brilliant , keep it up. Top class,
I have other worries so I can’t stop working till I have to, dealing with neighbours from hell of the vexatious litigious kind ,very expensive
Bloody hell what a nightmare. I hope that it all pans for you before too long. It's not good to live with ongoing stress and anxiety.

Bloody hell what a nightmare. I hope that it all pans for you before too long. It's not good to live with ongoing stress and anxiety.
Nope , it’s taken a year so far and three court visits ,£24,500in fees and yes lots of stress and loss of family time , supposedly to end in 3/6 months time with a 2/3 day court

I'm a mad match angler...i can honestly say that getting to the bank every Saturday keeps me sane...

Don't know what I'd do without my fishing...keeps my work & home life in check
I haven't match fished since I was about sixteen, used to love it at one time. I still love float fishing for Rudd and Roach from time to time.
I'd hate to fish those commercial carp fisheries that are crammed with fish.

Nope , it’s taken a year so far and three court visits ,£24,500in fees and yes lots of stress and loss of family time , supposedly to end in 3/6 months time with a 2/3 day court
What's the cock heads problem John we had a boundary dispute a while back luckily insurance stepped in and sorted it and proved he was wrong

You must be living beside a right c**t.
She took action against our building control, Thames water , the council, she had to accept they were all right, we are heading to court , now additional to this ,she has made a complaint against our application for a drive at the front of our house ,she wants to have another go at Thames water and the council , just looking to create problems

What's the cock heads problem John we had a boundary dispute a while back ,
They are claiming we trespassed on their land with our sewer pipe, that also we built too close to their flank wall, it's all bollix but they won't stop , it's very personal now

The photo of the old pipe is at their flank wall, the rubber connection inside is the same connection on the new pipe ,so we changed the old pipe for new ,this was to facilitate connection to our new manhole as we wanted a T to connect it properly, they claimed that we tunnelled under their house under their kitchen floor 1.5 m in and the turned right and tunnelled down 5 m to connect it to the main sewer , the ( many cctv ) of the sewer proved the pipes under their house was old and existing prior to my works, now even though all authority say that I'm correct ,they're saying that it's still trespass as the connection is under their wall, the protruding lintel juts out 75mm and on my side it's the demise line ,

the party wall agreement showed a gap of 150mm,the neighbours claimed it was only 140 mm , they used a photo to get an injunction,we have proved its 150- 180mm gap but they have now made it a boundary issue , each time they lose they move the goal posts, they lie and lie ,no facts ,they deliberately misinterpret documents that prove them wrong , their is no telling them , they have reported us to the council for our building works in the loft,extension ,our shed ,our patio wall, all proven to be correct , the council refuse to speak to them now,Thames water refuse to speak to them now, so they have started a new row to bring the council and Thames water back in,its very stressful at times, I really do not like them ,

@essexandy what you doing with a lake? I love fishing but don't get out much anymore with work and a 3 year old but said next year going to cut down to 4 days in the summer and have a day at it each week

the party wall agreement showed a gap of 150mm,the neighbours claimed it was only 140 mm , they used a photo to get an injunction,we have proved its 150- 180mm gap but they have now made it a boundary issue , each time they lose they move the goal posts, they lie and lie ,no facts ,they deliberately misinterpret documents that prove them wrong , their is no telling them , they have reported us to the council for our building works in the loft,extension ,our shed ,our patio wall, all proven to be correct , the council refuse to speak to them now,Thames water refuse to speak to them now, so they have started a new row to bring the council and Thames water back in,its very stressful at times, I really do not like them ,
f**k seen John like said stay strong total arse holes like our neighbours, it's your insurance no good? Ours had legal cover for (house hold) and I had insurance in place for building works which again was great, get this sorted and counter sue for your time and money as you've been right again and again and they are just malicious

f**k seen John like said stay strong total arse holes like our neighbours, it's your insurance no good? Ours had legal cover for (house hold) and I had insurance in place for building works which again was great, get this sorted and counter sue for your time and money as you've been right again and again and they are just malicious
Insurance meant a different route , also as they had got an interim injunction which gave us 2 days to respond,which meant we had to find a solicitor on a Friday evening to deal with it for a response to be sent by 4pm on the following Monday ,this cost £3500.00 ,with the insurance people it's very slow and they have to use their own legal people ,also they're inclined settle quickly , the choice of guilt acceptance is not then upto you

The first photo is the house almost finished ( the building work is done ) ours is to the left ,
The second photo is 2005 before they built their extension
The 3rd photo is 2015 before we built ours ,
If you see the white paint on our garage ,it denotes the demise line , they say it doesn't they say they owned the wall our garage stood upon, they clearly don't ,they site a 1949 agreement between the properties, I have this examined and all say it proves my garage is on my land, they won't accept this, in 2005, they built too close to my property and their gutter oversails by 100mm, we didn't make a fuss as it didn't stop us from building ours, they now claim our gutter oversails theirs,

The garage , the garage walls edge closest to the neighbours denotes the demise line according to the 1949 agreement,the neighbours claim that they built back 150mm from this, clearly they haven't , they stepped back 75mm. Their gutter protruding 185mm , they are very stupid, they have said I photoshopped these photos and video s that I have

The garage , the garage walls edge closest to the neighbours denotes the demise line according to the 1949 agreement,the neighbours claim that they built back 150mm from this, clearly they haven't , they stepped back 75mm. Their gutter protruding 185mm , they are very stupid, they have said I photoshopped these photos and video s that I have
Lol! Nutters honestly it's Jealousy John yours is a nicer job!

Lol! Nutters honestly it's Jealousy John yours is a nicer job!
Difficult to understand them , the owner is in her mid seventies , her daughters don't live there but support her , they love harassing us, they videod the builders every single day ,front and back, when they scaffolding came down, they videod it.same with thehoarding ,they returned every Sunday or Saturday to take photos and videos, had to get the police in the end and they stopped for a while,

Difficult to understand them , the owner is in her mid seventies , her daughters don't live there but support her , they love harassing us, they videod the builders every single day ,front and back, when they scaffolding came down, they videod it.same with thehoarding ,they returned every Sunday or Saturday to take photos and videos, had to get the police in the end and they stopped for a while,
Lol haha sounds same as ours filmed me and the lads building a retaining wall on my boundry because they removed the shared one to put a shitty fence up then accused me of tresspaing etc they was promptly told where to go

Lol haha sounds same as ours filmed me and the lads building a retaining wall on my boundry because they removed the shared one to put a shitty fence up then accused me of tresspaing etc they was promptly told where to go
They're saying I had a verbal agreement with her deceased husband about stuff that happened after he died, Thames water have said they haven't seen this extreme view point ever ,we are supposed to go to mediation before the court,basically a farce as they have added a new complaint about our drive, they don't want our rain water going under their land (citing flooding) sadly for them ,that's where it will go ,there is an existing gully on my land that feeds to a manhole(inspection chamber ) that's partly under their land, they deny it exists , sad people

I had a complaint about the patio wall been too high , it's 2.3m high their side ,but we are on a hill , on my side it's under 1.8 at FFL , the council suggested I reduced it, I said no, they said ok leave it ,its fine

John what would they want in the end ? Your neighbors I mean, what’s there goal ? Do they want you to take it all down or what?

John what would they want in the end ? Your neighbors I mean, what’s there goal ? Do they want you to take it all down or what?
They would love to cause me whatever hassle they could ,whether it be financial or otherwise , they send nasty emails and cc everyone they can possibly into it , it's basically the one man upmanship game and they want to win, hopefully we get to the right court with the clever judges.

Right enough you should counter claim for solicitor fees, stress and the like. Why should you be forced to pay costs when time and again they have been shown to be wrong.

They would love to cause me whatever hassle they could ,whether it be financial or otherwise , they send nasty emails and cc everyone they can possibly into it , it's basically the one man upmanship game and they want to win, hopefully we get to the right court with the clever judges.
Hopefully you do mate I had a boundary dispute with my neighbour and it got resolved about 12 year ago , good luck and stay cool

Right enough you should counter claim for solicitor fees, stress and the like. Why should you be forced to pay costs when time and again they have been shown to be wrong.
It's not so simple ,if we settled ,we'd get about 60 percent of costs such as solicitor,barrister ,surveyor etc, nothing for lost time or stress,
If you win at court ,the judge may award full costs ,he may again be lenient to the other side if he feels ,you could of settled before court or if there are any aggravating factors , no one has been found to be wrong in a proper court of law as yet, there has been two allocation hearings (precourt ) and what happens or is said at these apparently doesn't matter. So they lied and produced stupid drawings proving their case. She also plays the recently widowed card,the disabled card (comes in the wheelchair )

for anyone else who might have an arse wipe neighbour situation in future check out www.gardenlaw.co.uk there’s tonnes of helpful stuff on there but also shows just how widespread disputes are in country
Very widespread ,each and every case is different. Common sense rarely prevails , I'm sticking to facts ,experts and all professional expert witness