Suppose you want paying then?

Members online

Zombie is probably right at £150 max in South Yorkshire. I know skimmers who will feel rich at £120 a day. Even time served good lads can be got for £120 a day. But with continuous work labour only.

I do know of others who are more on the ball and supply labour And materials but want £200. They are very good though and clean.

South Yorkshire is a nice place to live but it has its bad Council Estate areas and ethnic areas like many West Yorkshire areas. Or any other UK town or City.

But housing is cheap here. You don’t need a mortgage over £100k as a first time buyer.

Harrogate and York is North Yorkshire and a different wealth altogether. Quite affluent. A bit like the borough of Hallam in Sheffield.
Well said same applies here in sunny salford

Same applies anywhere. But not all customers go for the cheapest on domestic!

In fact, the cheap one usually loses the job for being a cheap c**t.

Decent people think cheap=shite.

Why are you skimming full living room artex ceilings for 300 quid then you mugget . Surely that's chump change to a business dealing with 360k a year?

I give up.....im out....

For what its worth the 4 people i tagged below have all backed up my regional price argument.

If you can earn what you earn good luck to you but dont for 1 minute look down your nose at lads that live in other areas that are unable to earn the same that are good allround spreads.

@reeves1985
@Rigsby
@John j
@CeeVee

Zombie is probably right at £150 max in South Yorkshire. I know skimmers who will feel rich at £120 a day. Even time served good lads can be got for £120 a day. But with continuous work labour only.

I do know of others who are more on the ball and supply labour And materials but want £200. They are very good though and clean.

South Yorkshire is a nice place to live but it has its bad Council Estate areas and ethnic areas like many West Yorkshire areas. Or any other UK town or City.

But housing is cheap here. You don’t need a mortgage over £100k as a first time buyer.

Harrogate and York is North Yorkshire and a different wealth altogether. Quite affluent. A bit like the borough of Hallam in Sheffield.
first sensible reply to rates tonight very close to the real world I think

I give up.....im out....

For what its worth the 4 people i tagged below have all backed up my regional price argument.

If you can earn what you earn good luck to you but dont for 1 minute look down your nose at lads that live in other areas that are unable to earn the same that are good allround spreads.

@reeves1985
@Rigsby
@John j
@CeeVee

Not looking down. Actually the opposite. I am saying that a decent spread should be earning more.

I also bet there is areas there that will pay more.

What the f**k is happening here?! People should mind their own business and really how can you question zombie or anyone else who has been doing this half their lifetime? They’ve got their own way by now, you probably seem like puppies to him yapping round his feet! :LOL:
Well said young lady

I said not many you must be the one who does
You did say that,FairPlay to anybody that gets out there bed to deal with site agents or bloody mrs Jones every day,each have there pros and cons as long as we’re all earning what we think we are worth then happy days,just don’t be a busy fool that’s all I’m saying

Nowt to do with zombie it's a deb
What the f**k is happening here?! People should mind their own business and really how can you question zombie or anyone else who has been doing this half their lifetime? They’ve got their own way by now, you probably seem like puppies to him yapping round his feet! :LOL:

Not much. Zombie said he skims an artex ceiling living room and all the walls for £300.

I said it's too cheap.

BOOM.

What do you think, is that too cheap for a plastering god like Zombie.. we are just dogs yapping at his feet so don't you agree he deserves more than £300 for all that work?

I never look down my noise at any one else. I appreciate what I'm able to get on all the jobs I do or I wouldn't do it.

I probs get double most plasterers get a day around here. But my body is doubley f**k*d.

So maybe the steady 150 boys are the smartest.

Nowt to do with zombie it's a deb

Not much. Zombie said he skims an artex ceiling living room and all the walls for £300.

I said it's too cheap.

BOOM.

What do you think, is that too cheap for a plastering god like Zombie.. we are just dogs yapping at his feet so don't you agree he deserves more than £300 for all that work?
I think zombie knows his stuff and is going about his own business. As we all are. I live in central Manchester so I charge accordingly round here bearing in mind what I want for any given job depending on prep, materials, area, how many flights of stairs I’m going up, if parking is a ballache etc etc etc

I think zombie knows his stuff and is going about his own business. As we all are. I live in central Manchester so I charge accordingly round here bearing in mind what I want for any given job depending on prep, materials, area, how many flights of stairs I’m going up, if parking is a ballache etc etc etc

He certainly has a good fan base on here because since I disagreed with him I've like enemy number one lol.

I think he's full of s**t. Someone touching £300,000 in their business does not skim living rooms for £300.

What I think is he's a decent spread who works 7 days a week to make ends meet, and I respect that.

Oxspring near Penistone?

Was in Oxspring on Sunday and its where I would like to retire too. Very nice part of South Yorkshire and a cheap cinema up road!
Yeah . I.d like to retire to went bridge in Doncaster. Not sure you.ll know it . Did a job in oxspring few years back and she offered me a bottle of single malt if I could get a sparki there tomorrow.

Every1 moans on here saying money should be better its a s**t job etc..try upping ur prices and having some self respect and maybe just maybe prices will 1 day go up across the board:coffe:
in my experience there is always somebody that will under cut u on price sad but that's life

He certainly has a good fan base on here because since I disagreed with him I've like enemy number one lol.

I think he's full of s**t. Someone touching £300,000 in their business does not skim living rooms for £300.

What I think is he's a decent spread who works 7 days a week to make ends meet, and I respect that.

I think he’s the most straight talking bloke in England. He’s not always my biggest fan but I f**k**g love the guy! even when he’s being harsh he’s still being helpful.

And his money is no ones business

...... and I say that with love for you lurpy!

I think he’s the most straight talking bloke in England. He’s not always my biggest fan but I f**k**g love the guy! even when he’s being harsh he’s still being helpful.

He brought up his business numbers all on his own.

Love xxx

He brought up his business numbers all on his own.

Love xxx

Speaking on behalf of Algeeman djr scottie I think us site spreads know what we do day in day out and to us it aint hard different breed
Bro in laws s**t hot site spread . Been doing it forever . Has no aches or owt. I can't do it but believe there's a easy way to chuck alot of s**t on