The gym and plastering

Members online

I.d slash me wrist doing that that long lol.
I abhor any kind of static exercise. I even hate riding a bike or running just for the sake of it.

Push bike to go somewhere isn't so bad but best of all is getting out with the dog. Lancashire is brilliant for that because you're never far from a path or a canal.

I abhor any kind of static exercise. I even hate riding a bike or running just for the sake of it.

Push bike to go somewhere isn't so bad but best of all is getting out with the dog. Lancashire is brilliant for that because you're never far from a path or a canal.

Like taking the MTB along the canal, but usually end up in a pub.

What’s the got to do with my height or military history?

Point I'm making is for last 20 years ive been boozing and had friends in 2 para and never seen anyone with such a large stature as generally it doesn't suit the soilder and training.

Fair play if you are...got some fantastic mates and had some awesome holiday and night outs with boys from 2 para from 90s onwards ex northern Ireland lads...

Used to go to traff in Aldershot for a booze up and been to Thailand with the lads!

Point I'm making is for last 20 years ive been boozing and had friends in 2 para and never seen anyone with such a large stature as generally it doesn't suit the soilder and training.

Fair play if you are...got some fantastic mates and had some awesome holiday and night outs with boys from 2 para from 90s onwards ex northern Ireland lads...

Used to go to traff in Aldershot for a booze up and been to Thailand with the lads!
I came out the army in 2009, 9 years is plenty of time to build some lean good quality natural muscle. I was 1 para not 2, there were blokes in the reg who were huge they were the ones on juice personally iv never touched it never needed to

I came out the army in 2009, 9 years is plenty of time to build some lean good quality natural muscle. I was 1 para not 2, there were blokes in the reg who were huge they were the ones on juice personally iv never touched it never needed to

Fair play mate...

Never personally seen a big para all the best...got some fantastic memories from 1995 lads onwards...

Different world now I guess...northern Ireland would seem like a different world now!

Fair play mate...

Never personally seen a big para all the best...got some fantastic memories from 1995 lads onwards...

Different world now I guess...northern Ireland would seem like a different world now!
Ask your friend if he knows Chris McKenna he was my csm from Manchester beast of a man around 17 stone MMA fighter pure muscle I could list them all night

So have you changed your mind about this little personal bitch slap now then?

Think we are getting off on the wrong footing!

I absoloutley respect all current and ex para lads!

Grown up with and best mates with current 2 para rsm Jez Wattam from sheffield!

Think we are getting off on the wrong footing!

I absoloutley respect all current and ex para lads!

Grown up with and best mates with current 2 para rsm Jez Wattam from sheffield!
Getting off on the wrong footing? You implied I was short, a pussy and pumped up on steroids lol.
Don’t worry I won’t take it to heart, I’m working in Sheffield next week actually

Getting off on the wrong footing? You implied I was short, a pussy and pumped up on steroids lol.
Don’t worry I won’t take it to heart, I’m working in Sheffield next week actually

Fair play yer short arsed pumped up water melon! X

any guys pumping iron regularly struggle with sore muscles for work? I’ve laid off the weights a bit now in favour of more cardio but if I have a decent session on the rowing machine I’m still sore next day which is savage for skimming ceilings. I like to get in the gym and stay active but starting to think the two don’t really mix well. Who actually exercises? I don’t consider Plastering to be exercising even though it’s manual.

Not a fan of the gym myself. I do like my cross trainer though, easy to do 45 mins whilst watching reruns of bargain hunt