Graco APX

Knauf's main training facility is in Sittingbourne Kent. Hour at the most away from you

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Here’s a thing of absolutely no interest, I worked on the plant when they built it in the late eighties, all German agents and foreman etc and water bowsers because they wouldn’t run a water pipe in

Here’s a thing of absolutely no interest, I worked on the plant when they built it in the late eighties, all German agents and foreman etc and water bowsers because they wouldn’t run a water pipe in
I didn’t believe that wouldn’t be any interest to me, but you were right!
(y)

I’ve tried this airless and when it takes off the rates will plummet as it’s so easy, everyone will be doing it. Take on someone to do it for you and in less than a month he’ll have his own machine and will be undercutting you on jobs.

I’ve tried this airless and when it takes off the rates will plummet as it’s so easy, everyone will be doing it. Take on someone to do it for you and in less than a month he’ll have his own machine and will be undercutting you on jobs.
Sad, but true..

And with the tool for finishing skim. Plastering is f**k*d for sure.

l
Knauf's main training facility is in Sittingbourne Kent. Hour at the most away from you

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
That video spraying over float is unreal looks so easy could it be sprayed through the ritmo if i didn't have a graco?

The chap that helps me out with it usually gets about £3.50- £3.75 a metre, labour only from contractors. On the high end properties I do, I’m looking for a minimum of £6 labour only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The chap that helps me out with it usually gets about £3.50- £3.75 a metre, labour only from contractors. On the high end properties I do, I’m looking for a minimum of £6 labour only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I suppose how people react to those prices will depend largely on what they get for skimming.
Some will think 'were do I sign', others will just think 'is it worth the outlay'.

Well you can sure as he'll rely on spreads to f**k themselves over on price that's for sure!

It's same with all these advancements...

Render for example is also slowly becoming at rat race also in some regions...

People pay thousands for a machine to spray mono then cut there own throats and just make wages...

Crazy!!!

Last edited:
Depends what the lads are prepared to work for, going back to when I was on site in manchester I can believe it.
There is always someone who will work for nothing but the price of new builds doesn’t drop, funny that. That’s why site work for me is something I last did in the nineties. As for polymer coatings etc, everything has its day it will disappear in a decade or so like tyrolean and artex