new system for bead fixing

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re plasterers it’s a wet trade. I can hold beads onto plasterboard with scrim no bother. I haven’t read all the posts but I can tell you now nobody will be pulling themselves off over it. Most spreads would buy a roll to try, that would be the only roll. Buttering on beads goes back as long as buttering bread. Invent roll on lurpak or flora
that would be great buying a roll to try because you would never go back.
i will be sending free rolls out when ready,you can then try and leave feedback.

Take your shitty bead Idea and do one I stick all my beads with gear dry wall or finish and f**k**g level ain't gonna do it with that sticky s**t! What a f**k**g pathetic Idea do you work on till at b&q and looking for a break in life? Take your idea to Clinton cards might be good for sealing envelopes (y)
Well I'm glad to you haven't wasted your time and money on those anger management sessions.

new system for bead fixing

How do you even staple beads to board. Do you have to be a crackshot? Doesn’t the bead fall a few mm lol
Does it fcuk, you mong.

You push the staple gun against the bead and pull the handle. Bam, the staple comes out of the gun and into the board.

Bada bing..

heres another great idea, wacking nails made to fix felt to wood into brick in the hope it will hold a bead

Does it fcuk, you mong.

You push the staple gun against the bead and pull the handle. Bam, the staple comes out of the gun and into the board.

Bada bing..

I understand the logistics you f**k**g paint roller. But staples are tiny. Just isn’t for me but know board monkeys who do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.