new system for bead fixing

Status
Not open for further replies.
DA7AF860-D185-40A2-B717-823F26378AC8.gif

Is this still going??

To answer the question, with respect, it won’t work because:

1. No ones going to pay for it when it’s cheap and easy to clout, staple or use gear

2. As above there are already three functioning ways to stick on beads. No need for a fourth.

3. The way you’ve demonstrated sticking the tape on is all kinds of wrong. It makes a little step that would drive me mad.

4. It’s in no way exciting.

In the words of a forum great..... THREAD CLOSED!!!!

Maybe, but when i post the video i will show how the step is removed.
It can replace all other methods and as for price the faster installation means it pays for itself.
As we all know, with plastering the largest cost by far is labour. In the words of a forum newby
Thread back open.
PS Its tape, of course its not exciting.

It can replace all other methods and as for price the faster installation means it pays for itself.
As we all know, with plastering the largest cost by far is labour. In the words of a forum newby
Thread back open.
Cost of labour.... How much time do you think your tape will save against staples etc

it is much faster than gear even if already mixed up and gear takes some skill and practice.
faster than clouts for sure.
probably on a par with staples into board, but i still will be willing to race anyone with all three methods even having to cut down both sides of the bead nosing with a stanley to remove tape from arris.
Also a labourer can bead up leaving the spread to spread and earn the dough.

maybe should have used a better word than dough that rhymes with spread but couldnt think of one?

Thread back open.
Faster install, I couldn’t care less if I got home 3 minutes earlier. Would prob hit the traffic light turning red so lost my 3 mins there. 3 mins trying to pick strands of tape of my fingers.

it is much faster than gear even if already mixed up and gear takes some skill and practice.
faster than clouts for sure.
probably on a par with staples into board, but i still will be willing to race anyone with all three methods even having to cut down both sides of the bead nosing with a stanley to remove tape from arris.
Also a labourer can bead up leaving the spread to spread and earn the dough.
I wouldn't care if the bead cut itself to the perfect length, snipped off the corners and the tape was already nearly attached to the bead ready to press on the wall, a labourer would still f**k it up. Noones putting my beads on for me. We've been waiting weeks for a video... All talk

Who is up for the beading challenge?
one window beaded up fixings of your choice.
window up to about 1300 x 1300 fixed at 600 centres or bedded on.
Beads pre cut, i have my phone back from repair and will be posting video by end of this week.
LETS SEE WHO CAN TAKE ON THE TAPE.

Who is up for the beading challenge?
one window beaded up fixings of your choice.
window up to about 1300 x 1300 fixed at 600 centres or bedded on.
Beads pre cut, i have my phone back from repair and will be posting video by end of this week.
LETS SEE WHO CAN TAKE ON THE TAPE.
Worst piss take on here @Andy g

Status
Not open for further replies.